• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left hand Rifles - Can't find one

NRF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2010
CORNHUSKER
I am having a very hard time finding a left handed rifle for my wife, I'm not wanting anything custom or high priced, just something like a .243 Rem. or .243 Ruger M77. I have my FFL looking for over a month for the M77. I prefer .243. This is only a 200 yard gun till she gets used to shooting then I'll go custom. Please let me know what you guys may have seen
Thanks NF

Re: Left hand Rifles - Can't find one

Savage makes some reasonable lefties. And you can upgrade them easily as your skills improve

Gunbroker is your friend. I have pretty much given up on finding a lefty in a gun shop so I buy through gunbroker and have it shipped to my FFL.

10Generation said:
Remington and Savage both make left handed guns in .243. [
/quote]

Really!! I didn't know that ;), Thanks for the info thou! Also thanks for the other's insite that actually helped. Gun broker was out of 90% of what I would want, Bud's gun shop was the same, both great places but no go. thanks for the responses

Remington just made a run of model 700 left-handed compact 243win rifles. I just bought one for my son. You will have to get someone to order it but a great gun. The LOP is adjustable from 12.5 to 13.5.

Check out the Tikkas too. They make quite a few lefty's. They're great little rifles and reasonably priced.

Tikka T3 Left Hand .243

Should be pretty easy to find over there. Please excuse the bling
smile.gif