• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Left Hand Surgeon 6.5X47 Lapua

cg1shark

Minuteman
Supporter+
Jun 4, 2011
Indiana
Surgeon built left hand 6.5X47 Lapua
Bartlein MTU 1-8twist (round count 1100)
JAE chassis
Area 419 Muzzle brake
Adjustable trigger
Will be shipped in a hard case
Color is Flat dark earth
Tried it include a pic of the area behind the ejection port to show where brass hits the action

(Bipod not included)
$1850 shipped and insured lower 48 to FFL of your choosing.

I have load data for the 140 elite hunter, 140 hybrid, and 144 LRHT that I can share.

Shipping from Fort Wayne, Indiana. If you are close, we could arrange local pickup.

Attachments

• 47-Right.JPG
    47-Right.JPG
    649.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 47-Right-Rear.JPG
    47-Right-Rear.JPG
    593.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 47-Left-Rear.JPG
    47-Left-Rear.JPG
    649.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 47-LeftMBrake.JPG
    47-LeftMBrake.JPG
    644.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2714 2.JPG
    IMG_2714 2.JPG
    403.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I am looking for a left-hand MDT ACC elite would consider a trade there.

Action is the Surgeon 591. Brake is the three-port hellfire from A419.

Last edited:
A couple of asked what generation the chassis is. The rifle was purchased from Surgeon while JAE was still making the chassis, so does that make it a GEN 1?

If someone can tell me how to identify the generations, I would be happy to post.

Also, it is set up for AICS style mags; I have one five-round mag and one ten-round mag that I will include.

I am selling it as I have transitioned to loan peak actions, and this rifle just sits in the safe.

If you don't like my price, make me a reasonable offer.

In addition to the ACC elite, I am also looking for a high-end spotting scope, Kowa, Swaro. Would consider any of those as part of a swap.

Also, I am taking the trigger tech out of the description because I cannot confirm that it is the brand that is installed.