• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left handed Accuracy International

tylerharrell

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Florida
Does anyone know if you can make an Accuracy International AE left handed? I am guessing you could with a left handed Remington 700 action and some modifications to the AI stock but don't know for sure.

Re: Left handed Accuracy International

nolo263 you are missing the point. I already own the AI I want to make it left handed because my right hand was blown off

Hey Herl,

Sorry to hear about your hand. AI does not make lefthanded actions nor does anyone convert the actions (to my knowledge)but you could buy a right handed AICS stock and have it converted to left handed, then have a good smith build you a Remington 700 lefty action.

That's what I did:

L1030998.jpg

L1040008.jpg

L1040010.jpg

Cactus Tactical does the conversion for the AICS stock and there are tons of great builders on the hide who can help you.

Also AI is supposed to start making left handed AICSs soon (which would be waaaay cheaper than having one converted) but to my knowledge, it hasn't come out yet.

(Stacy Blankenship should know the answer to that)

contact Adam at bauer arms and he will put a left handed chasis on order for you. I have one on order and it should be here in May. AI is not make stocks for left handed actions. SHould be fun!!!!!

i've seen the long action version of this stock at tacpro. don't think it was for sale though

Accuracy International introduced the AICS Left Hand model at Shot Show this year. Our distributors are and accepting orders with estimated deliveries starting mid year. As for converting the AE from a right to a left hand weapon, no sir this is not an option.

As others have already noted, Accuracy International is producing left-hand AICS in both long and short action versions. These will deliver in the third quarter of 2009.

We are also producing the first ever production run of left-hand AW rifles for non-military customers. The left-hand AWs are slated for delivery in Q-4 2009.

Best regards,
--
Scott Seigmund
Vice President
Accuracy International of North America, Inc.
[email protected]