• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leftist Backfire: Women’s Tech Career Fair Swamped by Men Claiming to Be ‘Non-Binary

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

The Grace Hopper Celebration, which bills itself as a the world’s largest conference for women in computing, was recently swamped by men. The influential career fair for women opened itself to disaster by welcoming “non-binary” attendees to be inclusive of the LGBT community — an invitation men accepted in large numbers. Event organizers became frustrated by the sea of men, accusing male attendees of “lying” about their gender identities, with the event’s chief impact officer complaining, “Unfortunately — some of you are taking interview slots right now, from women who need them. Some of you are standing in line, talking to recruiters, instead of letting women speak. All of those are limited resources to which you have no right.”

This year’s Grace Hopper Celebration, an annual conference and career fair for women in tech, was swamped by men who arrived at the event with their résumés in hand, in search of tech jobs, according to a report by Wired.

Watch Below:

Holy sh*t
Grace Hopper is a job fair meant to help women in the tech industry.
GHC decided to be non-binary inclusive.
This year, the event was overran by men. pic.twitter.com/0Xw4I0bQGL
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 3, 2023

The conference, which is sponsored by companies like Apple and Amazon, bills itself as the largest gathering of women in tech worldwide, with a mission to unite women in the tech industry for nearly 30 years. In-person admission costs between $649 and around $1,300.

But recently, the career fair has been advertised toward both women and so-called “non-binary” applicants. Men are not banned from attending the conference, as organizers believe it is important for there to be a sense of “allyship” from males in the tech industry.

This year, however, there was “an increase in participation of self-identifying males” at the job fair, AnitaB.org, the nonprofit that runs the conference, said.

Event organizers reportedly became frustrated, with Bo Young Lee, president of advisory at AnitaB.org, saying that past conferences have “always felt safe and loving and embracing,” but, “this year, I must admit, I didn’t feel this way.”

In a video posted to X/Twitter, Cullen White, AnitaB.org’s chief impact officer, can be heard lecturing male conference attendees and accusing them of “lying” about their “gender identity” when they signed up for the event.

“This is supposed to be a joyous event,” White said. “Yesterday, it became clear that there is a far greater number of cisgender men attending and participating.”

“Simply put, some of you lied about your gender identity when you registered,” White added, which elicited booing from members of the audience.

Watch Below:

A message to cis men attending #GHC23 from Cullen White, Chief Impact Officer at https://t.co/t5BIqtZFZc. pic.twitter.com/HX6sU8uafp
— AnitaB.org (@AnitaB_org) September 27, 2023

“It is evidenced by the stacks and stacks of résumés you were passing out,” he continued. “You did so because you thought that you could come here and take space to try to get a job.”

“We need male allies. We need men who want to celebrate women, who want to work with, and for, women,” White proclaimed.

“Unfortunately — some of you are taking interview slots right now, from women who need them,” White complained. “Some of you are standing in line, talking to recruiters, instead of letting women speak. All of those are limited resources to which you have no right.”

White then demanded that all the men “stop, right now.”

“Stop!” White declared.

1696478499858.jpeg

1696478331461.gif

1696478538025.gif

The dude in the article is just pissed because the little pussy reaping scheme he had, is now a sausage fest.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and the bastard that is sniveling is named “White”….so who the fuck is that privileged motherfucker to demand anything from anyone? Racist, gender assuming fuck that he is.

The dude in the article is just pissed because the little pussy reaping scheme he had, is now a sausage fest.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and the bastard that is sniveling is named “White”….so who the fuck is that privileged motherfucker to demand anything from anyone? Racist, gender assuming fuck that he is.
I went to a couple 'nude' beaches when I was younger. You know, expecting to see a lot of hot twat.

Couldnt leave fast enough. Sausage Fest.

Reactions: Ronws
“This is supposed to be a joyous event,” White said. “Yesterday, it became clear that there is a far greater number of cisgender men attending and participating.”

“Simply put, some of you lied about your gender identity when you registered,” White added, which elicited booing from members of the audience.

Have we finally found the person that will publicly state what is a woman? and what is a man?

someone really needs to press this guy for his definition of a woman now

Reactions: KYAggie
White then demanded that all the men “stop, right now.”

“Stop!” White declared.

Freaking hysterical!!

Who exactly does White identify as a man. After all, these gender woke champions can’t even define what a “woman” is; I’m certain that would apply to what a “man” is. Just think what would happen if one of us biological binary males got up and said something like that; the LGBTQwhatever people would loose their minds. He was basically saying all biological males, no matter your gender identity, get out!

Wokeness is nothing more than deep brokenness.

Reactions: Maggot
Fact has always been stranger than fiction anyway.

What’s most hilarious is the reactions when these disillusioned companies find out that their woke policies are ridiculous. They are incredulous and cannot believe it. That’s what living in an echo chamber feels like when somebody opens the door to reality.

Freaking hysterical!!

Who exactly does White identify as a man. After all, these gender woke champions can’t even define what a “woman” is; I’m certain that would apply to what a “man” is. Just think what would happen if one of us biological binary males got up and said something like that; the LGBTQwhatever people would loose their minds. He was basically saying all biological males, no matter your gender identity, get out!

Wokeness is nothing more than deep brokenness.
It's somewhat more complex.

-Having a penis and gonads makes one 'male' but in no way makes one a 'man'. Manhood is a somewhat hard to pinpoint quality.

-Having a vagina and all that accompanies it makes on 'female' but not a 'woman'. Again, somewhat elusive to define.

We're debating two questions.

-Is it male or female. Thats an easy on unless your completely broke/woke.

--Man or woman is less easy as I see some of the qualities that make a man what he is, also make a woman what she is. Things like recognizing and accepting responsibility for oneself. Personal integrity and compassion for others. Tolerance but not to the point of ignoring or compromising reality.

Reactions: Modoc and KYAggie
What a world we live in. How in the fuck did I get here? It's enough to make one wonder about lots of things.

Reactions: lash
WTF did all these woke, virtue signalling pricks think would happen when you entertain nonsense! Pigeons coming home to roost! Blackrock etc pushing an agenda. The horse has bolted. Been at current gig for 8 years, last 18mths has been weekly emails about LBQTI+, Ukraine, Gender, Indigenous etc, updating your personal profile to reflect your identity. I've claimed I identify as one of everything. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how I identify with management and HR. I'll poker face it and if one of them so much as smirks I'll threaten legal action lol

Reactions: myronman3 and lash
I went to a couple 'nude' beaches when I was younger. You know, expecting to see a lot of hot twat.

Couldnt leave fast enough. Sausage Fest.
Note to self: stay away from women with penises.

• Haha
Reactions: lash