• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left's war on self-defense

the state also has an obligation to not maliciously charge people, and to operate fairly and impartially.....and to do that, they must evaluate the evidence, so as to not drag an innocent person through the mud and cause them undue distress.

and when literally ALL the evidence points to this being a clean shoot....to the point that even the prosecutions witnesses were making the defense case.....you have a case that should have never gone to trial.

this is nothing more than state sponsored harassment using the "justice" system as a guise.

if Kyle was an ANTIFA democrat, being attacked by a hoard of Trump supporters....this case would have never seen the light of day, and Kyle would be on the cover of RollingStone.
Your comment is so true…back in 2019 I heard Steve Deace say on his show “The United States is not a nation of Laws and never has been, it’s a nation of Political Will and always will be”. First time I heard that I thought to myself what is he trying to say? I didn’t agree with that statement initially but didn‘t truly appreciate his comment or understand it either. After the 2020 COVID lockdowns, riots/burning/looting during the summer of 2020, moms getting arrested for opening their business, mask mandates, dads getting arrested out in the middle of a park with their kids, and now the Rittenhouse trial I COMPLETELY understand and agree to that statement.

Your comment is so true…back in 2019 I heard Steve Deace say on his show “The United States is not a nation of Laws and never has been, it’s a nation of Political Will and always will be”. First time I heard that I thought to myself what is he trying to say? I didn’t agree with that statement initially but didn‘t truly appreciate his comment or understand it either. After the 2020 COVID lockdowns, riots/burning/looting during the summer of 2020, moms getting arrested for opening their business, mask mandates, dads getting arrested out in the middle of a park with their kids, and now the Rittenhouse trial I COMPLETELY understand and agree to that statement.
Law has always been a political game. The question really is just how many people you have to convince that your side is right in order to win. Constitutional politics might require 80%. A simple policy change, maybe 50% +1. Such is the nature of republican government and a feature, not a bug.

• Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv