• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lefty 9mm PCC suggestions?

Trennen

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Look for some input from other lefthanded shooters on what PPCs they like. I have shot most of the good PCCs like the cmmg banshee, mp5, cz scorpion, vector, and mp9.

Would be looking for something to SBR and suppress in the future.

So far the mp5 still seems like the best in the sense of light recoil and not getting too much shit in my face suppressed. But most clones lack Ambi support out of the box, so just more money.

Still kind of interested in an MPX but I hear they have the same AR issue with gas coming through the rear of the action when suppressed. Also looking at the roller delayed Stribog but no one will give me a good comparison in felt recoil to the mp5 and how they run suppressed.

Any first-hand experience would be appreciated.

Don’t have a supressor for my Cz scorpion yet but I do shoot it left hand with a brace. I really enjoy it. It runs like a top, accurate as hell and doesn’t put much gas and crap in your face. I’m interested to see how it will be with a can on it.

Look for some input from other lefthanded shooters on what PPCs they like. I have shot most of the good PCCs like the cmmg banshee, mp5, cz scorpion, vector, and mp9.

Would be looking for something to SBR and suppress in the future.

So far the mp5 still seems like the best in the sense of light recoil and not getting too much shit in my face suppressed. But most clones lack Ambi support out of the box, so just more money.

Still kind of interested in an MPX but I hear they have the same AR issue with gas coming through the rear of the action when suppressed. Also looking at the roller delayed Stribog but no one will give me a good comparison in felt recoil to the mp5 and how they run suppressed.

Any first-hand experience would be appreciated.
MP5 with the correct locking parts for running suppressed is the way to go. I've shot a lot of subguns suppressed, and of the closed bolt ones, the MP5 does suppressed the best. The recoil impulse is also very pleasant.

If I were to buy one right now I'd go with one of the PTR 9CT builds, Atlantic Firearms is selling them for $1600 as of this writing.

CZ Evo 3 would be my runner up choice, but it's harder to tune if you end up with gas in the face.