• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lefty krg xray chassis for 700 sa

vegas steve

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2014
columbus,ohio
i have a lightly used left hand krg xray chassis for a 700 short action.color is black,comes with extra length of pull spacers and original box with paperwork.500.00 shipped in lower 48.pics sent via text from 614-206-8714

i cant believe this is still here.one last price drop before ebay.425.00 shipped.great deal considering i have 670.00 in it

alright guys u had ur chance.ebay bound tonight.selling tactical stuff here is a joke

I'm a lefty and understand your frustration. But I will say, this site is the absolute best for selling all firearms related products -- from reloading accessories to anything else you can think of. Although people can get burned, this forum is the only one I trust and I'm sure most others would agree. I think the reason you are having a difficult time selling is not because of the price, but because of the product. The stock has to be specific for someones needs/wants as with everything else, not to mention it's lefty.

If you go any cheaper let me know - - I just might have to have it as an excuse to buy a barreled action to throw on it. :) Good Luck

Ya, it takes forever to sell lefty stuff. Add in to the fact that I dont think everyone has made it over from the scout site yet. Have to be patient with lefty stuff.