• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lefty triggers

darth_ritis

money hater
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2013
    Frederick, CO
    I've been using TriggerTech Diamond single-stage lefty triggers with the Pro Curve trigger shoe for a few years now, but I really want to put a two-stage trigger on my new RimX. I really don't understand why TriggerTech can't make a SKU for a two-stage diamond with the safety lever on the left side ... it can't be that difficult ... 🤷‍♂️

So, I bought a Bix'nAndy TacSport Pro two-stage lefty model instead, installed it, and took her out for her first range session. My initial impression isn't great, the trigger shoe is quite thin and wobbles side-to-side too much for my liking. Now my frustration with TriggerTech is doubled.

Any recommendations for an adjustable lefty two-stage R700 trigger that might appeal to a TriggerTech user better?

I've got a Timney The Hit lefty on my B14R and a Timney Calvin Elite lefty on my R700 centerfire. Easy installation and both work well for my needs. They're both single stage--that's what I prefer, and I never shopped around for anything else. I wish you luck finding the 2 stage you want--there never seems to be enough left hand aftermarket :-(

ETA: Timney does offer a 2 stage lefty. Both stages are adjustable down to 8oz

Last edited:
    Reactions: darth_ritis
    I've been using TriggerTech Diamond single-stage lefty triggers with the Pro Curve trigger shoe for a few years now, but I really want to put a two-stage trigger on my new RimX. I really don't understand why TriggerTech can't make a SKU for a two-stage diamond with the safety lever on the left side ... it can't be that difficult ... 🤷‍♂️

So, I bought a Bix'nAndy TacSport Pro two-stage lefty model instead, installed it, and took her out for her first range session. My initial impression isn't great, the trigger shoe is quite thin and wobbles side-to-side too much for my liking. Now my frustration with TriggerTech is doubled.

Any recommendations for an adjustable lefty two-stage R700 trigger that might appeal to a TriggerTech user better?
    Buy a RH two stage trigger tech and remove the safety selector. As a fellow southpaw I don’t understand why they don’t offer a LH 2 stage option.

B&A sell several trigger shoes for the tac sport pro....I have the same left hand model did the swap and much better...

Great suggestions, thanks! Not sure why I didn’t think of some of those. Frustration does seem to cloud the mind, doesn’t it?

Reactions: CBeck

Change the Shoe…. Get the Gator…. It’s awesome