• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Legal Immigrant Defends the Second Amendment

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    Henson Ong defends the Second Amendment and opposes gun controls proposed in Hartfod CT.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXqzUu8SyEY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXqzUu8SyEY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Legal Immigrant Defends the Second Amendment

Ok who let the well versed with facts guy to the hearing? He makes too much sense.

Hell I think this guy knows our history better than most natural born citizens. He's dead on, I'd be willing to pay to get him on Piers Morgan to debate his sorry ass.

I have to agree with you Fbe, he must have been educated somewhere besides public schooling. I bet they could tell you what Snooki did last year though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy is awesome!!! we need more AMERICANS like him!!!</div></div>
    +1000

This was great. It saddens me as I sit in class every day, to hear professors talk about how we must give up our rights to maintain a "civil" society. I watch young and impassioned college kids decry the amount of violence in our society, blame guns, advocate for the forceful seizure of all firearms, then sit down and play Call of Duty. I watch as my friends with depression are medicated until they are zombies, one does not even leave his room anymore. I watch this school summarily reject a student marksmanship club (which we had until Columbine) because they "do not want to promote violence" while at the same time try to hide the fact that last year four gunmen were reported on campus, and three were never caught. It all deeply saddens me, but the worst bit is that whenever I speak up in defense of not only the Second Amendment, but the Constitution in general, I am the only one speaking.

Mountainman. You why are you not calling out your professors when they say we must give up our rights? There opinions are just that, opinions. I think you should remind him how important rights are by using your 1st and putting this liberal jerk in his place.

I do call out my professors, on a rather frequent basis. The problem is that they respond with "well that's one way to look at it" and move on with the lesson. I can't get any traction to start a debate, even in a debate oriented class.