• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

legality of "weapons" in your car

Ryan797

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
northwestern indiana
i'm wondering if having a pipe under the driver seat of my car is illegal. i can't seem to find any information when i search on google. any help? btw i'm a resident of indiana

Re: legality of "weapons" in your car

You have a nephew that plays T-ball and he left his little bat in your car? I'm sure you'll give it back next time you see him.

Getchou a chain saw and be immune to such legal entanglements. A runnin' chainsaw can be every bit intimidating as a shotgun. Wellll, almost.

.....Indiana wants me....lord i can't go back there......

and i wasn't laying pipe neither

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unrepentant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Getchou a chain saw and be immune to such legal entanglements. A runnin' chainsaw can be every bit intimidating as a shotgun. Wellll, almost. </div></div>

Not if you can't get the God damned, muther fn, sum bitchin, thing to start...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Graham's Rule #1 applies. </div></div>

"Never take chain saw maintenence advice from people on the internet" ?

Close.
laugh.gif

Don't seek legal advice from laypeople.

Damn, all you guys need to move to Missouri. EVERYONE over the age of 21 (and not otherwise prohibited from owning) can legally have a concealed weapon in their car. A handgun under the seat is better than a pipe.

Our Castle Docrine extends to vehicles too...

im pretty sure as long as it is over 18" you can have it. you could always make up well anything for it being shorter. but a cop can be a jerk and you can be in jail...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im pretty sure as long as it is over 18" you can have it. you could always make up well anything for it being shorter. but a cop can be a jerk and you can be in jail... </div></div>

Oh God help us, here it comes...another Cops Vs Armed Citizen thread
frown.gif

try keeping a bat and some balls in your car for bating practice

Flashlights, like 6-C cell MagLite's are always great to have. Handy, versatile, and multi-purpose all at the same time.

You can focus the beam to a narrow spot, or you can have it wide for an 'area search'. Like I said, multi-purpose.

And they're waterproof.

And they clean up nice.

And they're handy to have close to hand. You never know what you may have to look at or investigate.

Paint ball gun is a good deterret. Ever been hit with one? Makes you cry ," Mama"! That 30-30 rifle is a proven law enforce weapon dating way back into the 1800's. A good 30-30 rifle and a TV Rifleman Training course would be the most and cheapest effective way for our LE to have meanful fire power.

Phillips head screwdriver on the console

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phillips head screwdriver on the console </div></div>

A cordless, of course
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im pretty sure as long as it is over 18" you can have it. you could always make up well anything for it being shorter. but a cop can be a jerk and you can be in jail... </div></div>

Oh God help us, here it comes...another Cops Vs Armed Citizen thread
frown.gif
</div></div>

Im not saying use it on the COP!!! Im saying they could be a jerk and toss you in jail for having it in your car....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, all you guys need to move to Missouri. EVERYONE over the age of 21 (and not otherwise prohibited from owning) can legally have a concealed weapon in their car. A handgun under the seat is better than a pipe.

Our Castle Docrine extends to vehicles too... </div></div>
amen and amen!
as secondary for hand to hand use a slag hammer with a leather thong for a wrist strap will do. (just another work tool kept handy in my truck lol)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, all you guys need to move to Missouri. EVERYONE over the age of 21 (and not otherwise prohibited from owning) can legally have a concealed weapon in their car. A handgun under the seat is better than a pipe.

Welcome to Idaho, same rules and you wouldn't be to smart to try to get into one of our cars I don't know anyone who isn't armed. I am a Concealed Weapon holder. In Missouri do you have to have a permit to carry concealed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, all you guys need to move to Missouri. EVERYONE over the age of 21 (and not otherwise prohibited from owning) can legally have a concealed weapon in their car. A handgun under the seat is better than a pipe.

Welcome to Idaho, same rules and you wouldn't be to smart to try to get into one of our cars I don't know anyone who isn't armed. I am a Concealed Weapon holder. In Missouri do you have to have a permit to carry concealed? </div></div>
in mo you can carry without permit in your vehicle, your home, property, hotel/lodging under castle law. you need ccw to carry on your person

Rubber chicken. When waved correctly with sound effects, it will disorient the would-be attacker, allowing you to escape.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unrepentant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Getchou a chain saw and be immune to such legal entanglements. A runnin' chainsaw can be every bit intimidating as a shotgun. Wellll, almost. </div></div>

Not if you can't get the God damned, muther fn, sum bitchin, thing to start...</div></div>

LOL...you must have the same make and model I have !!!