• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: LEGION

I reckon it depends on what you expect to get out of a movie. Acting wasn't to bad, storyline was decent, and there was a good amount of action. In my opinion this makes it a pretty decent movie…especially with all the crap like 2012 destroying my brain.

Steve

I think I hyped it up to much. The previews looked awesome, but a gunfight out of a shack, and fighting on a mountain, left me with a "is that it" feeling. I enjoyed 2012 just based on the ridiculous crap in it. Next time I go flying Ill make sure to practice flying through crevices and falling mountains, just before they crush me.

I kinda detected a moral to the story centering around how parents treat raising their children. If each parent considers their child to be "the one" and raises them in such a manner that they help them grow up to be the one to lead the people out of darkness, then this world would be a better place over all. Mother's job to teach, while the father's job to protect. Or maybe I'm reading a little too much into it.

Dammit. I do not understand how you all liked this. I thought it was abysmal. Let me set this up: there I was, all ready for a badass flick about angels fighting and then they came out with that crap. I mean come on. Are you telling me that an archangel is going to use a Uzi or a shotgun to fight each other?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! I mean,ANGELS FIGHTING! There should have been bone crunching punches, badass sparing, a sword or two clashing. They should have unleashed absolute destruction! But apparently an angel can't fight without an AR15. Whatever. And zombie angels? Who the hell thought of that? That guy needs to be kicked in the balls. Since when do angels need to possess humans just to attack a baby? If an angel had wanted that baby, it would have ripped open the sky and taken that damn kid. But hey now I know, if an angel is trying to take my kid, I can hole up in a gas station with an 870 and some buckshot and hold out for days. Gay. Just gay. Ok rant off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not good. </div></div>

Agreed, was hoping for better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBoss0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammit. I do not understand how you all liked this. I thought it was abysmal. Let me set this up: there I was, all ready for a badass flick about angels fighting and then they came out with that crap. I mean come on. Are you telling me that an archangel is going to use a Uzi or a shotgun to fight each other?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! I mean,ANGELS FIGHTING! There should have been bone crunching punches, badass sparing, a sword or two clashing. They should have unleashed absolute destruction! But apparently an angel can't fight without an AR15. Whatever. And zombie angels? Who the hell thought of that? That guy needs to be kicked in the balls. Since when do angels need to possess humans just to attack a baby? If an angel had wanted that baby, it would have ripped open the sky and taken that damn kid. But hey now I know, if an angel is trying to take my kid, I can hole up in a gas station with an 870 and some buckshot and hold out for days. Gay. Just gay. Ok rant off. </div></div>
gotta agree. i wanted this movie to be great. the premise of angelic hosts attacking mankind had promise. should have been epic...just wasnt. only good scene was the posessed grama. i really thought theyd take it towards a mix of sitchin mythology and throw in some good "raised dead army" for good measure, but they fell way short of the mark. cheesy angels all two of them.

Another dismal offering from Hollywood, is it just me or have they run out of ideas?

I wasn't very impressed with it either, or the storyline. I thought they could have gone LOTS of much more creative and interesting ways. I did think the grandma did some pretty good acting and loved her lines, lol. She was CREEPY. I watched it, probably won't be watching it again for a long time or unless I have to, pretty mediocre to me.

Good message, do the right (moral / ethical) thing even if your God tells you to do the wrong thing.