• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Legit M993 .308 / 7.62 AP Black Tip “Carl Gustaf” CG Headstamp Ammo

Ammunition for sale

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    This is **NOT** old M61 LC AP Ammo.
    This is **NOT** Israeli M61 AP Ammo.
    This is **NOT** handload or knock-off Ammo.
    This is **NOT** repurposed 30-06 Black Tip projectiles.

This **IS** 100% legit, verified, confirmed “CG 07” and “CG 09” headstamped, Black Tip, factory M993. The rare stuff actually *selling* on GB for a ridonkulous $70/rd! 🤯

Some years back, I obtained some legit factory M993 Black Tip in a trade deal. I don’t even remember with who and for what, since it was probably 2017-ish.

I had absolutely zero clue what I was sitting on, until a few weeks ago when I took about 100 rounds and destroyed a couple of AR600 IPSC plates with it… just for fun. I also have a non-trivial amount of M80A1 and wanted to compare the two on hard steel. Turns out, the A1 will NOT penetrate AR steel out of an 18” PredatOBR 7.62, but M993 punches straight through, barely moving the plate — almost like it’s a paper target (at 100 yards).

After we were done, a “fellow gun enthusiast” asked me why I just burned through $7K in ammo. Modestly bewildered, I enquired “Whatchu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?!” He pulled up a GB listing of legit M993 — selling 20 rounds for $1400. I figured it was just a silly listing, but they were SOLD! While I’d never pay $70 for any ammo, including Raufoss, it hit me that I’d just cranked through 100+ rounds of the stuff, completely clueless as to its value.

So, here I am, sitting on a small stash of the stuff thinking I should sell some off, since now I don’t wanna shoot it anymore at silly stuff. I figure I’ll keep 100-200 rounds for myself, for a Rainy Day and rehome the rest.

I don’t see much, if any, selling here, so I’ll toss it up on GB next week sometime, but figured I’d give The Pathetic Poors (aka, TPPs) on SH first crack at it for a “Special Needs” price.

10 rounds for $400 shipped CONUS via FedEx Ground. I’d rather not deal in smaller quantities. With every purchase, buyer gets a free ticket to Joe Biden’s inauguration in DC on January 20, 2025! Go Team Blue!!!

Open to trades. Looking for a winter-weight sweater hand-knit entirely from human bellybutton lint.

IMG_7386.jpeg

IMG_7389.jpeg

IMG_7393.jpeg

Last edited:
    Oh sorry to waste your time, I have no response. I have been mind fucked all day and now this

• Haha
    Reactions: TheHorta
    "Some years back, I obtained some legit factory M993 Black Tip in a trade deal. I don’t even remember with who and for what, since it was probably 2017-ish."

I believe you. Doesn't read like a lie at all.

• Haha
    "Some years back, I obtained some legit factory M993 Black Tip in a trade deal. I don’t even remember with who and for what, since it was probably 2017-ish."

I believe you. Doesn't read like a lie at all.
    Hmmmm?

Am I falsely sensing sarcasm?

Doesn’t matter what I sense.

Just interesting.

Thing is understanding why “Horta” starts with “Hor” and what he will do for gear I’m a believer.

I can easily supply the lint (single origin, organic, non GMO, hand harvested) for this project if there are any knitters looking to take up the sweater offer. Say 50/50 split?

• Love
    Hmmmm?

Am I falsely sensing sarcasm?

Doesn’t matter what I sense.

Just interesting.

Thing is understanding why “Horta” starts with “Hor” and what he will do for gear I’m a believer.
    Sarcasm? The guy could easily get $70 a round on evilbay, but he is doing the hide a solid and only charging $40 a round. That kind of charity work does not deserve sarcasm.

Sarcasm? The guy could easily get $70 a round on evilbay, but he is doing the hide a solid and only charging $40 a round. That kind of charity work does not deserve sarcasm.
    Okay I misunderstood.

I thought you were doubting he had the shit.

I’ve been hoping he would adopt me due the quantity and quality of his toys.

Sadly I’m too old and not pretty enough.

Agreed his charity is on display.

I see a potential customer……

BD6428A8-2B3A-4C28-A8D0-F094B3321512.jpeg