• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lehigh Defense Bullets In Loaded .300BLK Ammo?

AlanG

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone commercially sell .300BLK ammunition loaded with Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion or Controlled Chaos bullets?

Reactions: tex68w
Does anyone commercially sell .300BLK ammunition loaded with Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion or Controlled Chaos bullets?
I have some from a small company called Beck Ammo. I really like it too. It's extremely good stuff.

All that said when Lehigh Defense was sold to new owners I think that disrupted a lot of the product flow for a while.

Reactions: SBRSarge
I have some from a small company called Beck Ammo. I really like it too. It's extremely good stuff.

All that said when Lehigh Defense was sold to new owners I think that disrupted a lot of the product flow for a while.
Thanks for the info. Their 200gr Rex looks interesting as well.

I forgot about Beck. I’ve shot their stuff and liked it.

I think because of the ownership change at Lehigh that at least for now they are not using them.

I bought the ammo I still have several years ago and got a killer deal on it.

Beck is by far the quietest ammo I've ever used, at least for factory ammo for sure. It even rivals most my hand loads.

On top of that doing a quick and dirty precision test with a bag and a red dot I'm able to stack shots at over 100 yards.

I only bought a few hundred rounds of it but like I said, I got it for a really good price at the time. I've been conserving it for special purposes so I still have a few boxes.

It's very clean ammo too.

I say all that to encourage you to try some. If I ever see it nearby again I will try to stock up for sure.

Here is the result of a Lehigh Defense 115 Controlled Chaos
20171121_185141.jpg

Full expansion/fragmentation in a deer? Did the tail of the bullet exit as well?
I do not remember finding any of the projectile inside the deer. She dropped in her tracks. It was a quartering shot through the left front shoulder. Obliterated her heart and lungs. IIRC is was about 40 yards from a 16" Rem 700 Tac SD.

This was a handload btw.

I have some 110 Controlled Chaos (135 rounds) factory loaded from Ventura Ammunition for sale in my lot of 300BLK ammo in the classifieds. I have less than a box of the Controlled Fracturing as well but I found the Chaos to be a better performer on pigs.