• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica 3200.com to kestrel

smokinbobf4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
I just got a pair of 3200.com and have been using their lite ballistics when out coyote hunting and it works to a certain degree and distance. I know the kestrel can connect but I cannot find much on what information is shared. Does the kestrel just get the range from the binos or does it get the range and send the adjustment to the binos? Or maybe it doesn’t do any of that. Anyone with some experience, I could use some info.

I have the crf 2800.com and I think they should operate the same. It will transmit slope and distance to your kestrel, I believe it will also display the solution, elev and wind on the Leica that it gets in return from the Kestrel.

I just got a pair of 3200.com and have been using their lite ballistics when out coyote hunting and it works to a certain degree and distance. I know the kestrel can connect but I cannot find much on what information is shared. Does the kestrel just get the range from the binos or does it get the range and send the adjustment to the binos? Or maybe it doesn’t do any of that. Anyone with some experience, I could use some info.
Looking forward to a full report…..Enjoy.

I have the crf 2800.com and I think they should operate the same. It will transmit slope and distance to your kestrel, I believe it will also display the solution, elev and wind on the Leica that it gets in return from the Kestrel.
Thanks for the reply. I hope that’s what that do! I need to do some testing