• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica Amplus vs Trijicon credo

kkp005

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2021
Texas
Looking at getting another rifle scope for a tikka of mine. I’ve got a handful of credos that Ive been impressed with. (2.5-10s and 4-16s). Looks like I should have bought more when Eurooptic had them knocked way down.
The 2.5-15 Leica Aimplus looks pretty good for the money. Anyone ran of these through the paces? They hold zero after riding around in trucks/side x sides ?

Reactions: simonp
Tagged out of curiosity, I'm like you, been impressed with the Credo's glass.

Reactions: kkp005
shot a buddy’s gun yesterday with a 2.5-15 Amplus. It was a nice optic but nothing really stood out to me. Shot it out to 400 yards and it tracked perfect. Looked at it agains a NX8, SWARO z6i and Triji credo in 4-16. I know glass is subjective to everyone. The NF and SWARO looked better to me..but obviously should for the price point.
The credo and Leica were pretty much even to me in terms of image.. To me, the Leica didn’t stand out from the trijicon.
**** I wish I would have bought more of the credos when Eurooptic had the big sale

Well I found a decent deal on another credo so jumped on it . Looks like if I get another gun, I’ll try the Leica then

Had a 4-16 credo, great scope.
Received a new 6-24 ten mile, red dot center, today. Glass is a little better than the credo and the red center dot reticle is awesome. Great illumination, daylight bright, only need the 7-8 setting and was a sunny day. The tenebrax lenses covers really complete the quality touch. Better glass than the credo, my meopta6, ares btr, and us optics scopes. Love the ten mile eyebox. Took advantage of the current eurooptics deal.

Highly recommend. Can't wait to get to the range this week.

I can't speak for the Credo, but I have an Amplus6 2.5-15 and it has been a solid performer. I have it on a lightweight 300WSM hunting rifle. It's been banged around and rifle has fallen over with no effect on zero. The glass gives me 10-15 more minutes of observation at dusk vs naked eye. Nice, crisp and bright illuminated dot. Eyebox seems more than adequate for me. Definitely no complaints about the Leica glass quality.

Reactions: Tikkaguy