• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leica Geovid 3200.com 10x42 rangefinding binos

shreddykruger

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2020
I just got these back from leica and they have a new eyepiece (it got scratched and I wanted it fixed before selling). Leica repaired them for free which is amazing and turned them around in about 2 weeks time.

I've had these for about 2 years and they've been great. Only selling them because I now have a set of vector 21s and a set of NL pures. The glass on these is almost as good as swaro but the rangefinder is one of the best out there for non-mil units. These rangefinding binos have gotten out to 3k for me and I ran them synced up via bluetooth to my kestrel for non field matches. They have a compass as well as all the other standard rangefinder features which is great if you're syncing to a kestrel to update DOF/angle without fucking up your wind direction. They also have internal ballistics out to 800 with their app which works decent if you're after that.

Looking for 1700 shipped and insured to your door. I can take venmo/zelle or paypal non F&F and CC with 3% added.

Sold!

1696694767650.png

1696694800957.png

1696694827185.png

1696694856669.png

Sikd

Last edited: