• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica Geovid 3200.com & Kestrel link ~Communication Issues Resolved?

Rogerthatout

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
I’ve read feedback, on forums like this one, where guys write about communication troubles and getting their Leica Geovid 3200.coms to solidly connect with Kestrel link. The connection is sometimes randomly lost. and sometimes you’ll just get erroneous firing solutions. I’ve also seen the rangefinder crash and it can get hung up and spins endlessly when trying to use this feature. This crash is most disturbing because in a high stres situation, like in a big hunt or an important shooting match, you can be stuck with a crashed unit. .

I’ve spent a ton of time with these binos and wanted to start this thread to possibly help out someone in need of answers.

Check out my short video where I share a few things….

Let me know what you find out.

View attachment 7739666

Reactions: verdugo60
Good tips, my dad just snagged some of these so I’ll have to update this thread when we get him a Kestrel hooked up. Thanks for taking the time to try and save us some aggravation!

Last edited:
Great, this is really what I need 👍🏻

I have a leica Geovid 10x42 2300.com

Sometimes when I need to range a long distance the binocular gives me 14.5 , 17.8 or other numeric signs like this i,e ( two numbers dot then one number) and sometimes it gives me (- - - -) marks!!

But most of the times it works like a clock and the distance is measured in a blink of an eye.

Thats all.

Best regards.

Attached PDF is the most recent cheat sheet for Geovid 3200.coms, just sent to me by the Leica rep the other day.

I will say, the Leica rep I’ve been in contact with has been very helpful and responsive so far.

Attachments

• Leica BlueTooth programming Cheat Sheet 4.pdf
    206.4 KB · Views: 279
Good tips, my dad just snagged some of these so I’ll have to update this thread when we get him a Kestrel hooked up. Thanks for taking the time to try and save us some aggravation!
Cool, hope it helps!