• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica Geovid Pro 42 vs AB+

Hoyt7mm

Bow Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Wisco
So I see Leica has units with full AB on board in the wild. I can't find much info on them, so I've got a couple of questions.
1. Is there any difference between the them other than full AB on board from the factory?
2. Sounds like you can upgrade/unlock full AB on regular Pros for a fee. How has the connectivity/easy of use been if going this route?
3. Any comments on how quickly (or not) dope gets displayed? My consideration is saving time for NRL Hunter.

Reactions: *Tavman*
Dope displays after the yardage. It's about a 2 second delay. It's not a deal breaker for NRL Hunter but that 2 seconds feels like an eternity.

Reactions: *Tavman*
So I see Leica has units with full AB on board in the wild. I can't find much info on them, so I've got a couple of questions.
1. Is there any difference between the them other than full AB on board from the factory?
2. Sounds like you can upgrade/unlock full AB on regular Pros for a fee. How has the connectivity/easy of use been if going this route?
3. Any comments on how quickly (or not) dope gets displayed? My consideration is saving time for NRL Hunter.
I'm wondering the same thing. I've searched YouTube high and low and can't find any reviews.

Dope displays after the yardage. It's about a 2 second delay. It's not a deal breaker for NRL Hunter but that 2 seconds feels like an eternity.
Sounds about as slow as the Swaro EL Range TA's. I was hoping it would be as fast as the SIGS

It's not a deal breaker for NRL Hunter but that 2 seconds feels like an eternity.
Yeah, it does. The Fury 5000 ABs do this too and it annoys the hell out of me

but if you're dropping $3500 on these for NRL hunter, just pair them with a Foretrex 901