• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes LEICA KUDOS customer Service - Repair

WARDOG

Mountain Man
Minuteman
May 27, 2009
Elk City, Idaho
I have to compliment LEICA for their customer support.
I dropped my LEICA CRF1200 Rangefinder hunting last fall. The internal lense that reflects the distance readout moved, or broke. It was about 5 years old, well used with tree sap on it. It was used quite a bit.
A few weeks ago I sent it in to LEICA USA to get an estimate for repair. Yesterday the brown Santa dropped off a box from Leica USA. I was assuming the worst, that they returned it to me 'unrepairable'.
Instead it was a 'spankin' NEW CRF<span style="font-weight: bold">1600</span>.
This is my third LEICA product and I must say I am a happy customer.
Thought I would pass on a <span style="font-weight: bold">positive</span> experience.
Now I gotta read the directions since the 1600 does much more than the 1200.

Re: LEICA KUDOS customer Service - Repair

Good to know, I just picked up the 1600 & love it!!!!

Must support companies who go the extra mile.

Re: LEICA KUDOS customer Service - Repair

Wow... that's amazing, you lucky DOG. I am wondering if the same service/waranty also applied to binoculars. If it does, I'll be choosing Leica over Zeiss.