• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica LRF non scan 1200 models

mtm87tx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2006
Texas
Are these worth anything? Im looking at getting one for around 200 just for unknown distances and I want to make sure they are decent, Im still looking for a scan model but they are 350ish

Re: Leica LRF non scan 1200 models

I don't have any experiences with them but one (1200 non-scan) just sold for $350 on ebay last week. I know because I was watching it. Seems like 200 would be a good price.

I bought one of a Hide member a few months back for $300. I have seen them sell from between $300-$350 regularly since then

I bought one when they came out - still use it today. Used it to lase 1100+ on Tuesday of this week.

Good luck

I have the older square model, but it does have the scan feature if you hold the button down. I was getting readings on brush and rocks today at 1200yds. Normally it it starts to peter out around 1100 or a little more, but on some days it will go a little past 1200.

Still have my non-scan Leica 1200. I would never consider selling it for $200... if that tells you anything.