• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Leica Magnus 1.8-12x50

Wanting To Buy

Langford

Private Parts
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2014
Middlemitten
I’m kicking myself for not buying one of these when a few places had them on clearance, so I’m hoping the used market will come through.

1.8-12x50 is preferred, but I’d also consider a 1.5-10x42, not particular on the reticle.

Reactions: Aescobar17
I saw those also, but I don’t know anything about that model. Judging by the difference in price, I can’t imagine they are on the same level as the Magnus scopes…are they?

I saw those also, but I don’t know anything about that model. Judging by the difference in price, I can’t imagine they are on the same level as the Magnus scopes…are they?

I've drooled over them for years. Like you I should have grabbed atleast one when they seemed plentiful. Good luck with your search

I am a magnus user and recently got to use an Amplus on a somewhat extended basis. It is not as good as the magnus, but it is ridiculously good for the price. I would rank it right about with a schmidt polar in terms of glass, which is awesome glass, and with a good trijicon in terms of turret adjustments/feel.

I can't vouch for its tracking or durability, but it is a Leica product so I would gladly take a risk on it.