• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica Rangemaster CRF 3500.COM

I have a Leica 3500.com with the Kestral. It's worked perfectly in 75 - 115 degree F. Takes a few seconds to link up with the Kestral. Shows you the information in the rangefinder. Great glass. I love it.

Reactions: MickeyRat
bit off topic.. I owned the Leupold RX-2800 TBR/W Laser before I bought the 3500.com. I loved how the Leupold showed you the line of sight (LOS) to target, actual yards, and degrees. The 3500 when linked to Kestral, shows your range and holds. I liked knowing how many degrees up or down the target was; so I could figure LOS on my own.

bit off topic.. I owned the Leupold RX-2800 TBR/W Laser before I bought the 3500.com. I loved how the Leupold showed you the line of sight (LOS) to target, actual yards, and degrees. The 3500 when linked to Kestral, shows your range and holds. I liked knowing how many degrees up or down the target was; so I could figure LOS on my own.
How much further does the 3500 range than the RX-2800?

I'm not disagreeing on the total range abilities, just saying there were a few features I enjoyed and that 'If we lived in a perfect world" it would be nice to have. I'm sure everyone has something they like or dislike. The glass on the 3500 is damn hard to beat. If $$ wasn't an object, I'd have the Wilcox Raptar so my scope and range were insync; on my personal range with catering service.

I have a CRF3500 and 5700x. Firmware updated. New batteries. Never had reliable connectivity. So humbling and disappointing!

Reactions: alsation