• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lens covers for Apache m24 binococulars ?

Re: Lens covers and case for Apache m24 binoculars?

Don't throw the covers away - they have value ! I'm thinking about Butler Creek scope covers ...

Well I found a PVS-14 case for the binoculars, but am still looking for some sort of lens caps. I did a little bird watching yesterday, on the beach and was surprised how much wind blown sand collected in the eye cups with the bino's hanging on a strap.

I did some calling around looking for lens caps for these. I believe that my second call got routed to a japanese aerospace office in Israel??? Everyone I talked to seemed suspicious about how i got my hands on these binoculars. They came from Weems and Plath, who havent returned my call yet, but their a reputable operation. My concern now is that no one wants to touch these binoculars if the ever need service. I would appreciate any leads as who will sell parts and do service work on these if they ever fail.