• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leo Harrison III Passed Thursday

Icallem

Football Ref
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2011
N. Central MO
If you have ever been around shotgun sports, this name should stand out.

He was a personal friend and will be missed.

Oh good grief. I've met Leo several times as I too am an ATA shooter. From what I could tell he was a very nice man. And, obviously, a great shooter. I wish his family all the best under such difficult circumstances.

Thank you for letting us know.

He will be missed by many! He was one hell of a shooter, I remember watching him shoot down at Lynn Creek and a few other places when I was shooting about 15 years ago.

If you have some extra time, google his name and try to grasp all that he did in his years shooting. Of the few people that can / could make there living shooting, Little Leo was one of them.

His father was a pistol and bench rest shooter with some national records as I understand it. Leo started shooting at the age of 10 and never looked back.

Back in the 1980's, when many Hall of Fame shooters were in their primes, Ray Stafford said Leo was the only one who he ever worried about.