• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leo Takedown?

B y r o n

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2004
Western Kentucky
So I've been looking at takedown options for the AR. It seems the Leo Takedown is in between the Delos and Havoc. Does anyone have any input on any of these systems or any other I may have missed. I know the Havoc has been adopted by the Airforce for they pilot survival rifle platform. It is also the most expensive. The Leo system seems to be rated more robust than the Delos but less than the Havoc. I like how the Leo locks up but haven't seen much on accuracy results so looking for additional input.

Closeup-Ruger-SR-556-Takedown.jpg

The Ruger SR 556 seems to package pretty well.
You can also fit 10 30rd mags with it in the factory carry package.
Although, all 10 mags loaded makes it a bit of a heavy package.

Reactions: RTH1800
So from what I have seen, nobody on the site has any personal knowledge of any of these systems. So much for constructive feedback!

So from what I have seen, nobody on the site has any personal knowledge of any of these systems. So much for constructive feedback!
There's no constructive feedback because no real shooter worth their salt would waste their money on this.