• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Leonardo IWS-LR

Daniel at Down Range Thermal I believe has some time on them I think.

Yup. Maybe u get lucky one day and pick one up. They look like a very capable unit.

What was amazing to me is that even though they are collimated they do also have a feature to: "Field boresight to allow operator to zero any impact shift"

That feature is impressive to me.

Reactions: mikefraz and ST42
Well I do find these interesting. Would be nice if they allowed civy sales. I find all of these tools fascinating and as a former infantry man from the 80’s, I cringe at the thought of having to defeat these in the field.

• Love
Reactions: WhereNow&How
Dang. Better than BAE

Anybody know what core it is running.
Their own core and sensor that's very, very sensitive. What the unit is, is essentially an upgraded LWTS LR in its use case (dedicated 2x optical thermal with collimated clip capablity) on with a higher res display. BAE stuff looks better in good conditions (nothing really beats them), but in poor conditions the unit has tons of dynamic range to get a usable image.

Last edited:
Isn't this one of the many unicorns in @TheHorta 's collection?

This ol’ thang?

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

Ok…..Do tell. Better than a Voodoo-S/M? Or different animal completely

Last edited:
Different animal. Voodoo-M is a better clipon. Great as a dedicated TWS or as a 1-8x LPVO clipon. Epic sensitivity.

Reactions: rlsmith1 and ST42
"Sigh...I guess I don't need a new truck - I should get that crazy space thermal clip-on"

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
Mike Glover says everyone needs to know how to be a War Lord. Long, but an interesting vid.

You better know how to War Lord…​

Indeed, these certainly catch my attention. They won’t sell them to us civilians, but it’s probably as sturdy as anything else they build.

Reactions: WhereNow&How