• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Les Baer Concept 6

Milo 2.5

The Dalai Lama of the Reload
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2014
Gillette, WY
LB concept 6, 45 acp. I have altered it some, bead blasted the shiny finish off, replaced ambi safety with large match single side, oversize mag release, 2 pc magwell, and Kim Ahrends grips, full length guide rod.
Approximate rd count around 5K. This is a sweet 1911, though you will have to replace the night sights as the glow is gone, and is figured in the pricing.
2 Les Baer mags, their equivalent of a Wilson 47D.
If you need more pics, ask, I just want out of the 45 acp game.
If you need more pics ask, but my pic taking skills flat out suck.
I will ship for 1500.00
lb.jpglb1.jpglb2.jpg

Last edited:
You wont buy this pistol new for much under 2300 bucks. By me shooting it, just guarantees you can rack the slide when you want to.
I had a LB Premier, it had well over 50K rds on it when I sold it, it shot every bit as good as when it was new.
If the green grips are causing you to have nightmares, I can slap a set of black WC starburst grips on(new), plus I have 1-16lb and 4 18lb springs that can make the journey also.
I would really like to move this pistol, if something is amiss, anything, speak up.
lb3.jpg

Last edited:
Few clarifying questions.

5” barrel? Looks like it and thats what Baer’s website says.
Do you have the original safety and mag release?

Why do you want out of the Lord’s caliber? 😉

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
Few clarifying questions.

5” barrel? Looks like it and thats what Baer’s website says.
Do you have the original safety and mag release?

Why do you want out of the Lord’s caliber? 😉
Yes, 5"
No on the original safety, I think I donated it to a guy on here building a 1911 yrs ago, do have the mag release.
I have steadily been getting out of 45 acp game, sold a S&W 625 last week, I will keep my Ed Brown executive carry, because I am so professional, just kidding, it has my initials engraved on it. I have too many 9mms, pistols, pcc's, easier sourcing ammo for one caliber.

Reactions: powdahound76
Had may of these and concept 5 was able to get new for $1750 2 years ago now $1950 extremely nice and tight pistols. Good price

Reactions: Milo 2.5
Did it come from Les Baer with a full length guide rod?