• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Les Baer Monolithic 308 Match Rifle / Enforcer Muzzle Brake question.

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a New Les Baer Monolithic / SWAT 308 Match Rifle with their Enforcer Muzzle Brake installed on the Rifle. Now this Brake is seamless and looks like it is part of the Barrel.

Has anyone removed this Enforcer Muzzle Brake and is it easy to remove? Will I need a strap wrench? Also what is the Thread Pitch for the Threaded Barrel? 5/8x24" ???

Thanks for your help here.

Last edited:
    "To maximize accuracy, Baer fitted the .308 Semi-Auto Match with a 24-inch 416R stainless-steel barrel, rifled with a single-point cutter in a five-groove, 1:10-inch right-hand twist. The barrel has a medium-heavy contour and a recessed 11-degree crown. Both the barrel and action have a wear- and corrosion-resistant Dupont S coating that confers a non-reflective black finish. The 24-inch barrel is standard, but 18- and 20-inch barrels are available as well. Another option is Les Baer’s Enforcer muzzle brake. The Enforcer brake consists of an array of ports cut directly into the barrel, rather than an attachment, which can hinder accuracy."

Reactions: RTH1800
    I have a New Les Baer Monolithic / SWAT 308 Match Rifle with their Enforcer Muzzle Brake installed on the Rifle. Now this Brake is seamless and looks like it is part of the Barrel.

Has anyone removed this Enforcer Muzzle Brake and is it easy to remove? Will I need a strap wrench? Also what is the Thread Pitch for the Threaded Barrel? 5/8x24" ???

Thanks for your help here.
    The brake was cut directly into the bbl. It cannot be removed.

I have that rifle and as been said the Enforcer brake is drilled into the barrel and is not removeable.