• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

les Baer rifles

gunfreak101

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2010
Alabama,
Why do I not hear about Les Baer custom rifles on here. His rifles are some Damn fine wepons in semi auto and bolt configuratioms.

He makes a super-accurate Grendel, that's for sure. Plenty of people report exactly what you say with their precision AR's from Les Baer.

I wasn't aware that he built bolt guns. I've got one of his pistols and really like it.

He did but stopped and they where fine weapon. A local pawn/gun store near me has one but I refuse to give the POS store owner any of my money after he screwed some folks over on some reloading supplies.

Why do I not hear about Les Baer custom rifles on here. His rifles are some Damn fine wepons in semi auto and bolt configuratioms.

I've got two: an 18" Monolith .308 and a 24" Grendel. Both are beautifully built and finished and shoot very well. Here's a shot of the Grendel (sorry, not the best pix: finish is Cerakote snipers gray)

I recently bought a 264 LBC (Grendel) 24" Supermatch from a guy here on the hide. I've only taken it out once, and it was holding MOA. I expect it will be much better once I have an opportunity to work with it a little more.

I have a match 308 gas gun and it has been 100% reliable with and without a suppressor. Very accurate as well. Never understood why people don't like em.