• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Les Baer Stainless Premier II .45 ACP

Ankeny

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Selling one of my competition single stack pistols. Pistol is a stainless steel Les Baer Premier II .45 ACP with target rear sight and fiber front sight. I am asking $1750.00 for the complete package described below, delivered UPS Second Day Saver. Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Modifications include an Atlas adjustable length of pull trigger ($59.99) set at a crisp 3 lbs. (can safely go to 2.5 lbs. on sear spring). Included are 6 brand new Wilson 47D magazines (right around $200.00 on sale), and 2 brand new Wilson 47D magazines with extended base pads ($65.00 on sale). VZ Operator II grips with palm swell ($65.55) have been added.

Gun will ship with the original parts, trigger, mainspring housing, and Les Baer wood grips. Pistol has a Wilson Combat Ez-Loader magwell installed. The original wood grips, and the VZ grips, are relieved to accommodate the magwell. Total round count on this gun is less than 700 rounds. Please be sure your dealer will accept from an individual. I will accept money orders, bank drafts, etc.
all.JPG

right.JPG

top.JPG

muzzle.JPG

well.JPG