• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lesnar out of title fight!

Re: Lesnar out of title fight!

You know what kills me is that when he was in the WWE or whatever it is performing like every night around the world and go go go this didnt keep him down so much... I wonder if he just uses this as his excuse for not wanting to fight?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what kills me is that when he was in the WWE or whatever it is performing like every night around the world and go go go this didnt keep him down so much... <span style="font-weight: bold">I wonder if he just uses this as his excuse for not wanting to fight?</span>

</div></div>

My thoughts EXACTLY!

I have had diverticulitis (on more than one occasion) and it's an easy fix, WITHOUT surgery.

Diverticulitis is an infection that sets up in your colon, as the result of having a weak colon and particles of food getting caught in the small folds/pockets that line the colon. It is directly related to having a weak digestive system which can be remedied / prevented with a high-fiber diet or by taking fiber pills on a daily basis. No surgery needed.

I have been very unimpressed with this seasons Ultimate Fighter series. The fights have been boring for the most part, they didn't have to fight to earn a spot in the house, and both coaches have seemed pretty uninterested in winning or motivating their fighters. I was looking forward to the fight between Dos Santos and Lesnar though....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr09</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been very unimpressed with this seasons Ultimate Fighter series. The fights have been boring for the most part, they didn't have to fight to earn a spot in the house, and both coaches have seemed pretty uninterested in winning or motivating their fighters. I was looking forward to the fight between Dos Santos and Lesnar though....</div></div>

I couldn't agree more. It has been the most boring season I have seen to date. I think when they removed having to fight to earn a spot in the house, they kinda removed a little motivation for the fighters to prove themselves. I haven't really seen ANY of them fight their heart out like they <span style="font-style: italic">truly</span> want to be there.

Lesnar has been exposed as an extremely large, strong, athletic wrestler that doesn't cope with getting hard in the face.

He also only trains at his facility with his coaches. The most successful MMA fighters travel to different camps to learn BJJ, Muy Thai, etc. Lesnar has only won fights because of being an oversized, athletic wrestler.

He is scared to fight ever since the Carwin 1st round thrashing and the hard KO by Velasquez. JDS will do the same thing and he now realizes this.

Lesnar is destined to be the MMA/UFC version of Bob Sapp.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Lesnar is destined to be the MMA/UFC version of Bob Sapp. </div></div>

I still remember Rogan's comments about Bob Sapp being 370lbs of "supplements" I mean come on Joe, that body was alllll natural.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what kills me is that when he was in the WWE or whatever it is performing like every night around the world and go go go this didnt keep him down so much... <span style="font-weight: bold">I wonder if he just uses this as his excuse for not wanting to fight?</span>

</div></div>

My thoughts EXACTLY!

I have had diverticulitis (on more than one occasion) and it's an easy fix, WITHOUT surgery.

Diverticulitis is an infection that sets up in your colon, as the result of having a weak colon and particles of food getting caught in the small folds/pockets that line the colon. It is directly related to having a weak digestive system which can be remedied / prevented with a high-fiber diet or by taking fiber pills on a daily basis. No surgery needed.</div></div>

Ahh, not quite. I work in GI every day and Diverticulitis can be extremely painful and isn't necessarily fixed with some fiber. When "'tics" become real bad there are a number of problems that can stem from them. From my understanding his case is very severe and will require surgery. Remember too that when your start talking colon resection, there are other issues that come into play. I'm not making an excuse for Lesner by ANY stretch but I am saying is that this isn't some simple cold or sniffles.

Hopefully what he has heals up good and Lesnar can get himself back into shape to fight at a high level again. I was banking on Dos Santos to TKO him in the first or second because of his performances against Carwin and Velasquez. Brock is a competitor and it'll be interesting to see him back in the cage against a striker.

Dos Santos v Carwin should be an exciting standup slug fest that probably will not get out of the first round. Again... hopefully.

I enjoy UFC but I liked it more when it wasn't a "sport". "Sport" ruins things, imo.

What happened to no weight classes, no gloves, no time limits and multiple fights per night? Now that was true skill.

maybe he's tired of getting punched in the face by 200+lb trained professional fighters for a living.

Used to train quite a bit. getting popped in the face by a guy who knows how to throw a punch properly, and spends dozens of hours a week practicing, isnt like getting punched on the schoolyard or local bar fight. That shit hurts, and it gets old.

This wasn't a title fight. Cain Velazquez has the title. Dos Santos vs lesnar was to determine #1 contender status.