• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let’s argue….

Guys who set up accounts just to take up space with posts like this should be banned.

FYI this belongs in the pit. Not the bolt action threads you waste of oxygen

#padthatpostcount

IMG_5248.gif

I let’s argue about “‘managements” idea that they can ban long term knowledgable contributing members over petty bs.

And replace them with arftards and glowies and the site will still be great.

DDA5FFA6-E16C-4539-8D7C-6EE70AA9E2FF.gif

802D3D7F-655B-4033-94BF-CB2756B282F2.jpeg

Did this dipshit create this thread exactly as it sits in post #1, but just put it in the bolt gun section?

I just got this account set up. Let’s argue about anything… try me

Post this shit in a tech forum again and you won't be here long. --The Management

1911s are fudd guns

Can’t argue with you, you wouldn’t know your ass from your elbow

Guys who set up accounts just to take up space with posts like this should be banned.

FYI this belongs in the pit. Not the bolt action threads you waste of oxygen

#padthatpostcount

View attachment 8352940

1911s won two world wars pal. Can't erase history gen z.

Were you on here before as @HoosierSprayAndPray??

This could become the most popular post on this site with infinite amount of information about bolt actions. Not a waste.

Neg, long time reader first time poster

@Bender already has one of these threads. Get some original shite or figure out what comes after February, and pick a direction

People want the gun and caliber to do all the work for them now days. They throw the true spirit of shooting out the window.

The 1911 participated in two world wars.

-Stan

Everyone should keep one next to the toaster so they can get some jam for their toast

Even the water boy gets a superbowl ring

.308 is better then 6.5 creed

You're a cum sucking, road whore sissy boy, and I fucked your 21 y.o. twin sisters--- 3is style.

@Bender thread is better.

Agreed. Although the pigeons are probably safer here

Let me guess, you love to tell all your hillbilly friends that you have most accurate Ruger American this side of the Mississippi.

I'm sorry, but technically the bear pit is "Abuse"

/deep cuts

Your an idiot

Cmon man you can do better than that!

Yur

* you’re

Just cause this whole thread has a cunty vibe….

Larry Bird is queer.

R

6mm shooters are red-headed, pole smoking, bitch bottoms.

Waiting for Op to fill in the correct forms before engaging directly :

View attachment 8353011

Actually, I believe the term is "Fudd Cannon". That's what I say when someone asks what I carry.

Thank you,
MrSmith

only out to 800 yards

View attachment 8353020

while everyone knows 6.5 creedmoor can shoot for miles!

Lame. And gay.

This is what happens when fags figure out what an internet is.

Not true. Snipers hit all day long with .308

my rem 30-06 will outshoot anything you have

Anyone that replies to this thread is an idiot……..wait…..fuck, never mind……….

There should be a prerequisite before you can post such a useless thread. Maybe we screen your comeback jokes or something. Your responses are sad and it frustrates me that you’re relying on the rest of us to carry your sorry thread through to popularity

Next we need a Mil or MOA comparison. Then you’ll be on par with every other member who tried to create the next greatest thread and instead developed what turns out to be such a waste of time they don’t even get banned for it

If you’re going to suicide thread it…at least do it some justice. Don’t just pop 10 baby aspirin and yell for help
View attachment 8353042

Hey everyone, look over here, I’m new. Look at my first thread….
View attachment 8353044
View attachment 8353045

Then you won't know not to look at it again.

Wait tbis thread isn’t locked ?

I let’s argue about “‘managements” idea that they can ban long term knowledgable contributing members over petty bs.

And replace them with arftards and glowies and the site will still be great.

View attachment 8353067

View attachment 8353068

Did this dipshit create this thread exactly as it sits in post #1, but just put it in the bolt gun section?

Flips, is that you?

No!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon