• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Letitia James Files Lawsuit Against Worlds Largest Beef Producer

Death From A Distance

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Green is the new Red!

New York Attorney General Letitia James is now seeking to punish the worlds largest producer of beef products.

I’m suing @JBSFoodsUSA, the world’s largest beef producer, for misleading the public about its environmental impact.

The beef industry is one of the largest contributors to climate change, and JBS has falsely advertised its commitment to sustainability and endangered our planet.

Attorney General Letitia James said JBS USA Food Co, the Brazilian company’s American-based unit, has “no viable plan” to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040, making its stated commitment to achieving that goal false and misleading.

James said JBS has admitted its “Net Zero by 2040” commitment did not incorporate the vast majority of greenhouse gas emissions from its supply chain, including from deforestation in the Amazon.

Letitia James absurdly claimed families are willing to pay more for food if their products are better for the environment.

“Families [are] willing to spend more of their hard-earned money on products from brands that are better for the environment,” James said in a statement. “JBS USA’s greenwashing exploits the pocketbooks of everyday Americans and the promise of a healthy planet for future generations.”

Well I mean if people are willing to pay more for green food, it sounds like a buisness opportunity for her. Not an excuse for the government to drive up food prices. Whats that hands off, let the market deceide. 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: Rich4
Interesting considering NYS is the Country’s 5th largest dairy producer, and number one producer for yogurt and cottage cheese. More radical Left control, hopefully the truckers that refused to make deliveries to NYC after the Trump ridiculous imposed fines and restrictions will gain support for their movement and just avoid NY tolls all together.

Last edited:
How's that bloodhound gang song go? "Save the planet and kill your self!"

If I were the head of that company I would organize a coup with all the beef producers that ship to NYS. I would stop all beef shipments to NY and state on my website that I did it because of climate change and my desire to reduce green house gasses. Just think of all the cows that are not needed if everyone in NY state stopped eating beef!!

Lunatics, all of them.

How is she gonna feed all those Illegal Aliens? LOL.

Hayden.

Reactions: TACC
A money grab/shake down…. Nothing more, and nothing less. They’ll quietly pay a “fine” and make a huge contribution to her re-election campaign because it’ll be cheaper in the long run than fighting her in court. Just business on their side.

It’ll take a CEO willing to lose money, and likely their job, to fight this shit.

Reactions: TACC and lash
1709227515596.jpeg

LJ is exhibiting all the signs of a woman in power that ain't gettin laid.
DT should go to NY and give her the best dikin she ever had. The presser would be fantastic.

"I just gave AG James the greatest boning of all time, really, they're all talking about it. I was fantastic, like a freak unleashed, SHE WONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO GET OUTTA BED FOR A MONTH.....But I do theses things for you really, it's you they want, Im Just in the way"
🤣😂

LOL.....JBS......only more crooked than Al Capone. The Batista family of Brazil. Now it controls your meat supply. It will be fun to watch how stupid this gets. Evil eats it's own.

Reactions: Glowie
Green is the new Red!

New York Attorney General Letitia James is now seeking to punish the worlds largest producer of beef products.

I’m suing @JBSFoodsUSA, the world’s largest beef producer, for misleading the public about its environmental impact.

The beef industry is one of the largest contributors to climate change, and JBS has falsely advertised its commitment to sustainability and endangered our planet.

Attorney General Letitia James said JBS USA Food Co, the Brazilian company’s American-based unit, has “no viable plan” to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040, making its stated commitment to achieving that goal false and misleading.

James said JBS has admitted its “Net Zero by 2040” commitment did not incorporate the vast majority of greenhouse gas emissions from its supply chain, including from deforestation in the Amazon.

Letitia James absurdly claimed families are willing to pay more for food if their products are better for the environment.

“Families [are] willing to spend more of their hard-earned money on products from brands that are better for the environment,” James said in a statement. “JBS USA’s greenwashing exploits the pocketbooks of everyday Americans and the promise of a healthy planet for future generations.”

So the huge herds of buffalo, sometimes talking days to pass on the Great Plains, didn't impact and cause global warming but cattle nowadays do?

Your petri dish breath and the fumes off your shellacked hair are a bigger health hazard than a cow. I would much rather stand next to a cow than you in an elevator.

Stop shipping beef to her state.

This ^^^

The food industry as a whole needs to recognize the threat from these lawsuits and immediately stop shipping food to NY.

BTW about 2010 or so, our commie POS legislature passed a law that required that ANY product that had ANY GMO ingredient in it be posted with a warning label like cigarettes. For a state with a population of 600k or so.

All the big grocery stores stopped shipping any product that contained “or might contain” GMO ingredients to the state. Why? Their sales here are a rounding error of an actual real metro area. So they aren’t re-labeling products and spending millions or billions. They simply stopped shipping.

And within two weeks big sections of grocery shelves had “holes” in them. People had to drive 2 hours to NH or MA or NY for some staples.

Within a month the law was repealed.

Stop shipping food to NY. Stop shipping gasoline (that evil carbon organic molecule.). No new cars shipped to NY. No consumer electronics… including phones or laptops. They contain plastic and contribute to sedentary lifestyles and obesity. No pharma… after all it was pharma that caused opiate addiction.

Industry could get together and strangle bitches like this in weeks. Except they are compromised with woke leadership and boards

But all it would take is one. C’mon ag industry. Cut off NY. No meat of any kind. Period. See how long that AG bitch lasts when NYC’s fancy steakhouses can’t serve their hedge manager pedophiles cowboy steaks and filet mignon.

Sirhr

PS note that “autofill” on an iPhone does not recognize the word “pedophiles.” How convent for a company being run by a faggot who probably likes little boys….

Last edited:
Instead of boycotting beef to NY or any other state. Double ,triple or even quad the prices for them to have beef. They'll pay it.

Instead of boycotting beef to NY or any other state. Double ,triple or even quad the prices for them to have beef. They'll pay it.

Nope… they will pay it by raising prices On the little People. The people doing this don’t care what things cost. They already eat $200 delMonico's at Tavern on the Green and 21.

Take it away from everyone. And make sure that those who cannot have beef… know the home address of the POS commies who made it go away.

Beef. gasoline. Tampons. Pharma. Whatever. You want the state to change make the people change it. Everyone pays equally. For the government they allow to stay in power.

Sirhr

Last edited:
Reactions: Glowie
She hit the limits of her first campaign promises. Used the same promises to get reelected. Couldn't shut down the NRA, didn't put Trump in prison. Now she needs a win to campaign on for 2026.