• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets defund the police, they said.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mwalex
    SF is "short" on police officers?

I call B.S. on that.

I would bet a lot of money, somebody shows up and starts taking out the trash when those mobs are out being violent, all of the sudden there is more police around than you can shake a stick at. All of course making sure the mobs of 13% are kept safe to do their crimes.

San Francisco is 500 officers short. This is what you get. Would love to see this bunch of punks run into a group of guys who knew what they were doing.

Roaming mobs of teens clash in San Francisco mall brawls ...

View attachment 8103511
    Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com › roaming-mobs-of-teens-clas...

2 days ago — Mobs of teenagers have clashed in a string of violent San Francisco mall brawls, caught on video in one melee attacking and stomping each ...
    "Mobs of teenagers"...can we safely assume these are not lily white folks rioting after enjoying a latte at Star Bucks?

That is all BULLSHIT more cops means nothing except higher taxes, way too many cops as it is.

What the fucking politicians need more thugs for their protection, there is no punishment for
    theft, looting and other crimes. What the fuck is more cops going to do.

I watch as 5 cruisers sit side by side bullshiting, sure we need more.