• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's Go Play at Sirhr's House!

Tickets are on sale at the hide concession stand limited quantities available so I hear.

les Lufteaux re-enactment group in France

1567639862508.png

1567639895730.png

1567640002001.png

1567640147966.png

Not many "originals" of those half tracks left.

I understand most of those you see are Yugoslav copies made post war that get some body work to have them more closely resemble the German WWII variants.

Pretty neat its got the Maybach engine in it.

The entire WWII situation was caused by a German psychologist saying “In order to heal your relationship, don’t listen to the words...listen to the tone!”

Ich Leibe Dich!
Wir werden bis zum Tod kämpfen!

I love speaking in German. Regardless of what I'm talking about, everyone always thinks I'm just pissed at everything.

I love speaking in German. Regardless of what I'm talking about, everyone always thinks I'm just pissed at everything.

LOL

My next door neighbor is German by birth and the first time my daughter heard him she asked "why is Mr X so angry?"

Russian also has a lovely flavor. Semi-hostile with a hint of fatalism...and incredulous disdain for the stupidity of others.

She was like 7 years old. She heard a strange, guttural language and reacted like an innocent child.

How about you drop your role as self-appointed moral police?

Sarcasm is lost on you.