• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets go to the city, she said. We'll have diner and see a play. We'll have fun. The police will protect us.

Last time I remember an article involving NYPD and cigarettes it was a group of blue choking someone out for selling “losies”.
Maybe these smokers were brutalized during the WhuFlu or have had their neighborhoods/businesses ruined by the cities sanctuary policies. Or maybe they were common pieces of criminal trash, but don’t rule out the first two choices.
The largest and most corrupt police force in the nation and one of them gets tuned up? I wonder if they were gas lit for not doing what they were paid to do or not do?

they voted for it
Like you voted for Biden?

We see this all the time.

"The election was stolen, voting is a farce."
Then those same people say...
"They voted for it, fuck em"

Which is it? I mean there couldn't POSSIBLY be any election fraud in NYC.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4orturnate
"Other officers chased the suspects and arrested Marquise Webb of Yonkers and Brian Innocent of New Rochelle."

Obviously, they can't convict the guy from New Rochelle because he's...

Like you voted for Biden?

We see this all the time.

"The election was stolen, voting is a farce."
Then those same people say...
"They voted for it, fuck em"

Which is it? I mean there couldn't POSSIBLY be any election fraud in NYC.
ha, nice attempt to deflect from the blue but knowing more than my fair share of nyc cops, I know who they are told to vote and the rationale they have for hitting the blue lever

the fcking cops vote for the dems and this is just deserts.....zero fuks given

So we need "severe penalties " when one of the kingsmen gets attacked...

...but when it's one of the plebs, the attackers are released within a few hours with no charges filed.

And when people do fight back to protect themselves, you fucking arrest the victims...go fuck yourselves.

The police don't give a shit, and actively criminalize the citizens when they are attacked...but now want us all to care when one of them gets the same treatment?.....get fucked.
raises the hand screaming, 'zero fks given, they voted and supported it'

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Look up the registered voter statistics for NYC

Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by almost an order of magnitude in most districts.

The Dems don't need to rig elections in NYC
which is why each county needs to count as one with an electoral system for in state voting. No city should control hours away in rural America like NYC and Buffalo do for ny. utterly ridiculous when the sc has ruled your vote must count

"New Yorkers should be terrified"

New Yorkers should be embarrassed. Your police LT, with 17 years on the force got his ass beat by two guys using their knuckles and their Jerusalem cruisers. He engaged them and they beat his ass. He had a gun, pepper spray, a taser, and millions of dollars in taxpayer funded training, and he thought he was going to walk in there like Jon Wayne and scare them with his cold stare. 17 years of training and he's a national joke. Fucking gypsy.

"New Yorkers should be terrified"

New Yorkers should be embarrassed. Your police LT, with 17 years on the force got his ass beat by two guys using their knuckles and their Jerusalem cruisers. He engaged them and they beat his ass. He had a gun, pepper spray, a taser, and millions of dollars in taxpayer funded training, and he thought he was going to walk in there like Jon Wayne and scare them with his cold stare. 17 years of training and he's a national joke. Fucking gypsy.
Guess beating up kids and old ladies isn’t good training after all ; who knew ?

"Other officers chased the suspects and arrested Marquise Webb of Yonkers and Brian Innocent of New Rochelle."

Obviously, they can't convict the guy from New Rochelle because he's...
Brian’s last name has been changed to Dindu nuffin!

And while I have a rep for sucking cop dick, it has long been established law (aka its in writing) that the cops have no duty to protect you....

But yeah..NY wanted this shit (looking at you too Chicago). Enjoy!

And yup...prosecutor will let this guy walk cause he's special needs or something.

And that fucking moron, Adams, just announced they are cutting back on the PD ....and...schools...in order to pay for the illegal aliens they invited in (can you say "sanctuary city, children?") and to whom they are giving away citizen tax dollars.

But hey....they are Dems so the cretins in NYC will continue to vote straight blue....and get exactly what they asked for. Fuck em.

And that fucking moron, Adams, just announced they are cutting back on the PD ....and...schools...in order to pay for the illegal aliens they invited in (can you say "sanctuary city, children?") and to whom they are giving away citizen tax dollars.

But hey....they are Dems so the cretins in NYC will continue to vote straight blue....and get exactly what they asked for. Fuck em.
Well Adams campaign manager did get raided by the FBI less than a week after Adam’s publicly criticized Biden. Adam’s himself was just raided by the FBI as well. He will play ball or pay the price. Fuck NYC. Fuck Biden. Fuck the three letter terrorists as well.