• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Let's keep this on track

Megacab

Cunning Linguist
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Boston
www.snipershide.com
This is not the area for comical posts, or for random gun-related pics that we've seen 100 times already that you've grabbed off the internet.

That's what the Bear Pit and Maggie's are for. Feel free to start you own thread there.

This is the place for YOUR personal photos, equipment, weapons, families, etc.

Please help keep it that way.

Jack

Re: Let's keep this on track

Bull Shit!!!!!!

FWIW the posts on the side thread / photo gallery have been more related to this site that the 100+ page thread about neked boobs and butts. If any of you are half as interested in the history of sniping as some are you may find some of the more obscure photo's quite enlightening. I don't recal there being any rules regarding the side bar photo's other than keep the neked chicks off. I hardly see any reason that a photo of a sniper (posed or not) would not be germain to this site. Some of them are quite educational and open a other side to the historical side of sniping.

Mega - I appreciate the female form as much as any other swinging dick but YOU are the last person that should be posting about snatching internet pics and reposting them.

Cheers,

Doc

He wasnt referring to the historical sniper pics. I doubt anyone hasnt loved those. He was talking about the pic that shouldve been posted in the Motiv Pic Thread.

Bulltrue!!!

It would seem that someone has told RT51 otherwise.

I agree the photo w/ the subtitles belongs in the Moto thread but he!! it's only one pic and it was commented favorably on.

Cheers,

Doc

As I recall, I stated "or for random gun-related pics that we've seen 100 times already that you've grabbed off the internet."
Yes, I post pics that I have collected on the internet. But in one semi-isolated place. Also, please feel free to enlighten me ANY time I post one you've seen alot of before. Good luck with that too, because you'll need it. Also, FWIW, the "neked boobs and butts" is the second most viewed thread on this site, behind the motivational pic thread that I jump started as well. I don't count the Hot Girlfriend thread, as 90% of the posts are just responses to the few of us that have actually posted pics there to begin with. So I may know a little something about what "the boys" favor viewing. My PM box sure does. Here's a hint though, my boobs will outshine your USO everytime. Unless Tony took the shot of the USO, then that's cheating because it has both elements.
wink.gif

I have no problem with the posting of any historical pics, as a matter of fact I relish in the uniqueness and rarity of them, but flooding the sidebar with random sniper pics and bottoming out far more worthwhile ones (like the killer jobs painting members' do HERE, and weapons owned by people HERE) is a complete waste. Ok, cool. You found a pic of a guy in a ghillie suit. Gee, we've NEVER seen THAT type of pic here before. But you'll probably just reverse that and say Ok, cool. You found a pic of a girl's boobs. Gee, we've NEVER seen THAT type of pic before.

LOL!

Peas out, my ninjas!

Jack