• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see some manners t-3 stocks pics

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I am really wanting to buy a manners t-3. I think it will be the perfect stock for my next build. I am wanting a rifle to hunt coyotes and hogs with. I will also use the rifle for a tactical comp if i ever find one close enough to home. We dont have crap around here, and it sucks!!!! Anyway the t-3 looks like the perfect balance. I would like to hear from you folks that own this stock. Pros cons that kinda stuff. Thanks Guys!! Lee

Re: Lets see some manners t-3 stocks pics

My 6.5 Creedmoor wears a T3. I like it alot. Easy to carry but a little larger forend than my favorite M40A1/HTG style stocks. The Manners T stock is another good option if you wanted a slimmer forend but it has a higher comb than the McMillan HTG.
P1010012.jpg

P1010009-3.jpg

Re: Lets see some manners t-3 stocks pics

Ya i really like the t-3. It does seem to be the perfect balance. I think i would like to have the flector camo, but it isnt a must. Thanks rob01