• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see some through the aimpoint point pics.

Re: Lets see some through the aimpoint point pics.

You know there is a "Through the Scope pics" thread at the photography section.

Heres a pic thru a Trijicon <span style="font-weight: bold">Acog TA01 NSN 4x</span>
0410101225-02332.jpg

I know there is but I never see any red dots or acogs much on that thread. So I thought I would just ask:)

<span style="color: #FF0000">.</span>

^
Theres the Aimpoint Sight pic.

Actually could someone post a t1-micro? (a real one !) lol

aimpoint point pics?

One to many points?

Forgot- this isn't arfcom. Here's the bear that hangs at the shooting range at 300:
bear.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HVT Tyler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there is but I never see any red dots or acogs much on that thread. So I thought I would just ask:) </div></div>

There is a reason you don't see any threads.

An Aimpoint reticle is a DOT. That's it. If you asked me what it looked like and I told you it was a bright red DOT, would you need to ask any more questions?

Something like a GAP Reticle is a little harder to describe. Hence the pics of those type. Also a Mildot reticle has many subtle iterations that are hard to describe with words. Pics work better.

Lastly.....it's a friggin' DOT. They just aren't that cool to look at. The best thing I can say about my Aimpoint is that when something needs to be shot RIGHT NOW I don't think about it. I just shoot it. And generally when the shootin's done I don't even remember seeing the dot.

I know that the aimpoints are dots but i really want to see how hard it is to see through that tiny tube the t-1 has compared to other sights.

Poster at about 3 yards. This is the H1 not t1. I love Taylor Swift just as much as you so don't get your panties in a bunch.

IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1406.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg
<span style="color: #000000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Brightness turned up a bit</span></span>
IMG_1409.jpg

Just wanted to add, that you don't really look through it, you are more looking at you target and putting the sight in between your eye and the target. With both eyes open the h1/t1 don't block much of your field of view at all.

Get one, you can't beat them for a CQB sight. Super fast, and about as indestructible as a sight can get.

At a Pat Rogers class I went to last year, Pat pulled a T1 off his personal carbine and threw it across the concrete floor and bounced it off the wall. He had been doing that, with that sight, for 2 years and still going strong.

I went out and bought 2!

All right thanks so much for those pictures and your guys advice

(Get one, you can't beat them for a CQB sight. Super fast, and about as indestructible as a sight can get.

At a Pat Rogers class I went to last year, Pat pulled a T1 off his personal carbine and threw it across the concrete floor and bounced it off the wall. He had been doing that, with that sight, for 2 years and still going strong.

I went out and bought 2!)

I'm getting one now!!

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">.</span></span></span>