• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see them Skip Fluted Barrels...Or Interrupted

Some Day

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
PA
Going to build a 338 Norma AI using a Bruxs skip fluted barrel.Rem Varmint contour.Like to see some of yours and maybe if you can some weights an barrel contours.

Re: Lets see them Skip Fluted Barrels...Or Interrupted

A couple pics in a previous thread. 1.350" for 3" taper to 1.10". Weight is around 17.5# as pictured.

Thanks Goin'hot.Thats all that we have is one guy with skip fluting.come on show your stuff.

Thanks Goin'hot.You mean there's only one guy that has a skip fluted barrel.Come on

Thanks Goin'hot.You mean there's only one guy that has a skip fluted barrel.Come on

Shouldn't that be called a scalloped barrel? That's what I would call it.

Brux's calls them Interrupted barrel. sorry about the extra computer screwing up.

Ron, you can edit your multi posts and hit delete. Works as long as the post has not been quoted...

I like the flutes blackened really makes them stand out.sweet looking rifle thanks for showing it.

Here's one for ya.............

Rem MLR action with Brux 26" interrupted flute barrel. 338 Lapua. SR

CElledge338LM036.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's one for ya.............

Rem MLR action with Brux 26" interrupted flute barrel. 338 Lapua. SR

CElledge338LM036.jpg
</div></div>

That is one sweet looking rig. Great job.
cool.gif

Regards,
Paul

Thanks guy's.Now I am going to have to start working a shit load of over time to get mine built.You guy's got some sweet looking sticks.thank's again for showing them.