• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see those battle belts

I am putting mine together as well still waiting on componenets but as it stands right now here is what I will be using:
HSGI sure-grip padded belt with cobra buckle riggers belt
HSGI Taco mag holders (the ones that hold one rifle and one pistol) x3
HSGI Blowout/bleeder kit
HSGI Utility Pouch
Maxpedition Dump Pouch
G-Code SOC Holster with RTI Molle attachment
Multi-tool of some sort likely either an SOG or Gerber as I have multiple of each laying around.
Kramer Custom Knives Libre Fighter Knife (Libre Fighter MKII ? Kramer Custom Knives) My libre fighter looks slightly diffrent (I got an early prototype)
I will try and post pictures once it comes in hopefully in a week or two.

Nice rig, I have a Gcode ordered the Tacos work really well also I haven't decided if I'm going to use them on the belt yet. I have a Costa leg rig with them

Nice rig, I have a Gcode ordered the Tacos work really well also I haven't decided if I'm going to use them on the belt yet. I have a Costa leg rig with them

I am replacing a pair of drop legs with the belt at this point my current setup is a serpa drop leg for the pistol and a dropleg platform with pistol/rifle mags. I copied my work setup at the time and it was great for that job but any more I am trying to get away from the drop legs as they have a tendency to shift more then a belt should plus they get a little more akward then I think the belt should be. That being said I have a long enough torso that I should be able to run a plate carrier and belt at the same time without too much issue if I had a shorter torso I might stick with the drop leg setup because it would be easier to access.