• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets See What Santa Brought Ya!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Santa was good to me!
    20181225_083103.jpg

Damn Santa has a reciprical permit to cover the globe?

Some great stuff being posted so far. We're in the middle of moving so no lights, no tree, hell, I'm not even home (work) and none of us bought anything for anyone this year outta necessity. But my eldest Son brought tears to my eyes last night. Ollie and Rob came home and Ollie had 3 small packages for Mom, Rob, and I. He said that when he was recently working late at one of his jobs he was kinda fibbing. We were glad for him to be getting some OT, when in fact he was making some special gifts for us driven by a new found metal working passion. He's always been good with his hands and the series "Forged in Fire" got him going on this.
    3 little knives made by him from scratch and I couldn't be happier or prouder of his unselfish act of love. Means more to us than anything else.

IMG_20181225_094635_01.jpg
    IMG_20181225_094620_01.jpg
    IMG_20181225_094558_01.jpg
    IMG_20181225_094748_01.jpg
    IMG_20181225_094744_01.jpg
    IMG_20181225_094651_01.jpg

Some great stuff being posted so far. We're in the middle of moving so no lights, no tree, hell, I'm not even home (work) and none of us bought anything for anyone this year outta necessity. But my eldest Son brought tears to my eyes last night. Ollie and Rob came home and Ollie had 3 small packages for Mom, Rob, and I. He said that when he was recently working late at one of his jobs he was kinda fibbing. We were glad for him to be getting some OT, when in fact he was making some special gifts for us driven by a new found metal working passion. He's always been good with his hands and the series "Forged in Fire" got him going on this.
    3 little knives made by him from scratch and I couldn't be happier or prouder of his unselfish act of love. Means more to us than anything else.

View attachment 6991903View attachment 6991904View attachment 6991905View attachment 6991906View attachment 6991907View attachment 6991908

Nice Jimmy !!!

All the best to you and yours !! :):):)

Reactions: 1J04

View attachment 6991903View attachment 6991904View attachment 6991905View attachment 6991906View attachment 6991907View attachment 6991908

handmade stuff is extra special

Nice guys my wife and I decided to be practical this year also and not go overboard. Truth be told I sold a M&P 10 that I hardly ever shot to buy the new Sig P320 M17 I did splurge on the RMR for it though.

Looks great !!!!! And we well understand. Believe that. ;)

Sounds about right, maybe a bit longer. I did a whole turkey for 8 hours and it came out well. With smoking it will take longer than other methods, but it's 110% worth it imo.
    Quick note, cook poultry at higher temps, up to 375. They don't have the connective tissue that pork or beef does, so no need to cook it a long time. Crisp skin too.

Very nice JM. Speaking of a chronograph....i need a new one. Mine got shot this past saturday, by the guy in the lane next to me. He said he got the targets mixed up. It was old and had been shot twice before, just not catastrophic.

So did he just say fuck you have a nice day and leave. Mistake or not he owns the MoFo.

No, he owned it. I honestly dont even know how he could have poasibly shot it at that level and distance unless it was on purpose. However he owned it from the moment it happened. I followed him to the ATM at the gas station across the highway. I was looking through my scope to watch the hit of the round i just shot a second before him and saw something fly across my vision. Went to chamber tue next round and noticed the one metal rod was just swinging in the wind. I was just happy he didnt hit my manfrotto tripod. Now that would have been expensive.

i dont lose my temper anymore in life, unless its llife or death. Just not worried about the little things.