• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see your fancy 22 pistols!

steve123

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
none of your business
Here's my Benelli MP95E.The weights out in front of the pistol and the bore rides low so there is minimal muzzle flip.We were plinking a while back and hitting 2 inch wide steels at 100Y with good regularity.

DSC00148.jpg

Steve

Re: Lets see your fancy 22 pistols!

Damn Steve, I really like that MP95E. Is is easy to mod as a suppressor host? Here is my Smith 41
CIMG0892.jpg

Yes,I was shooting prone with the grip resting on the mat.My friend has a French pistol,a"Unique" 22 semi auto target pistol,that's the brand name.He was hitting them too with his.

Steve

Not fancy, but I like it...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vintage 7" barrel Smith & Wesson Model 41:</span>
Model41LS8x6.jpg

Keith

now im embarrased to show off my hammerli trailside lol. nice looking rimfires...

IMAGE_00131.jpg

This here was mine, a Unique 96, perhaps the best shooting 22 I have ever held, trigger that is as good as the Annies.

sitting from a bench one would hit 6/6 at soda cans @ 110 yards with ease, down side was the drop..

Best regards Chris

There's one!That's just like my friends mentioned earlier.Great pistols.

Thanks, Swedish guy

Rolex,I almost bought that exact pistol you have.They look good in stainless or hardchrome whatever that is.

I owned a S&W 41 and liked them too.Yes,they are an American Icon and works of art in their tradition.

Any Pardini's.Morrini's,Linguini's?haha

GLOCK with an AA 22 kit. Works GREAT for me!

ROLEXrifleman, that is the best pic of the STAR that a perfect crown is supposed to produce that I have ever seen!

Plain ole Hammerli 208s...

DSCN2223.jpg

...and a Bob Marvel topend on a Essex frame.

DSCN2776.jpg

hangunnr

Nothing plain about a Hammerli!That's a cool gun!I always wanted one of those Marvel tops.

Badbot,What's the newest pistol you got there?

Steve

You got good eyes Halfnutz!Badbot,the Walther would look good with a Doctor optics/Jpoint site on there.

Wow.............my HG's look like flintlocks compared to some of these.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My newest

SP22.jpg

</div></div>

Badbot, I just saw a pistol like yours (SP22 M3-Target) in a Walther catalog last night. It's a little "futuristic" looking for my tastes, but it is kinda neat. The catalog shows it being modular and even a wooden target grip and barrel wieghts available. How does it shoot? (I mean as in accuracy and feel, not "by pulling the trigger")
wink.gif

Enjoy,
Halfnutz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remsps243</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now im embarrased to show off my hammerli trailside lol. nice looking rimfires... </div></div>

I'll post my basically stock 2206 S&W with Gemtech Outback-II suppressor, so you shouldn't feel bad about posting yours.
wink.gif

SW2206Suppressed002-1.jpg

While they're not pistols they are a couple nice .22 revolvers.
wink.gif

DSCN2799.jpg

hangunnr