• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lets see your foundation stock

I shot with John Kyle and his wife this past weekend and he had a stock that he said was black but looked like a dark green in the sun. It looked really good to me and everyone in the squad was bragging on the color.

Here are two of my Foundations. Both Dark Distressed. The Vudoo is in a Centurión model and the 6.5 CM in in the MG2. Both are topped with ZCO 5-27 MPCT3 and use trigger tech triggers. The action on the 6.5 is a Zeus from Terminus and the barrel was spun up by Southern Precision.

Attachments

• 259BEE7F-8E14-48EF-B04A-831638AF028E.jpeg
    259BEE7F-8E14-48EF-B04A-831638AF028E.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 1,946
  • 4FD6234D-FB60-47A1-A166-80DBF3CDFC2A.jpeg
    4FD6234D-FB60-47A1-A166-80DBF3CDFC2A.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,505
Here are two of my Foundations. Both Dark Distressed. The Vudoo is in a Centurión model and the 6.5 CM in in the MG2.

How are you liking the Centurion? Have an Exodus and MG2, was considering trying one next.

How are you liking the Centurion? Have an Exodus and MG2, was considering trying one next.

i actually like the centurion better. It’s almost like splitting hairs when it comes to where my hand position ends up but I know from some other shooters with the same set up they have noticed a difference. Over all though I couldn’t ask for a better set up. Freakishly comfortable and I really like how it absorbs the recoil on my creedmoor. That was a huge difference from what I use to use. And of course the obviousness of it being a gorgeous set up! I’ll prob never out shoot this set up so as far as my opinion is concerned, I wouldn’t buy anything else. Fantastic set up and wonderful customer experience. I have another Centurion here waiting on a 6CM build and will be getting another for a 6BR...yeah...overkill, I know but who’s counting!

Reactions: jackinfl
I shot with John Kyle and his wife this past weekend and he had a stock that he said was black but looked like a dark green in the sun. It looked really good to me and everyone in the squad was bragging on the color.
My smith has a couple foundations in green and blue. Sweet looking rigs.

I need help picking a color/ pattern and also which model. Let's see them
I have smaller hands and like the exodus. The Genesis grip is further from the trigger. I want to try a centurion at some point

I'd like to see Foundation make a thumb hole stock, maybe like the old AICS 2.0

@hookedonbrass

Who makes your tripod hammock?
I’ve been looking for one with a pouch for a while and can’t find anything.

Honestly .... I’m can’t remember the name. I bought it off the guy who sells them at a match. I’ll see what i can dig up and PM you if I find more details

Edit: found it that fast. He sells them on Amazon it looks like.

I will post a pic of my new rifle build as I stat to get parts in. I went with dark distressed with water damage look. Impact 737r. Bartline 26 in 6BRA. Area 419 sidewinder. Thunder beast ultra9. Spurh mount. Tangent theta glass. Man im so excited

this is the look I asked for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201012-100414_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-100414_Facebook.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 900
  • Screenshot_20201012-100414_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-100414_Facebook.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 827
Reactions: SamP88
I will post a pic of my new rifle build as I stat to get parts in. I went with dark distressed with water damage look. Impact 737r. Bartline 26 in 6BRA. Area 419 sidewinder. Thunder beast ultra9. Spurh mount. Tangent theta glass. Man im so excited
What is water damage look?

Nvm saw your post just after. Looks cool. Post pics for sure

Here are mine...2 centurión and a mg2

Attachments

• 1D8D528C-E054-44F8-8D9D-800434090FAC.jpeg
    1D8D528C-E054-44F8-8D9D-800434090FAC.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 631
  • AC4F3CE2-1908-44D1-8673-026F451BC5DC.jpeg
    AC4F3CE2-1908-44D1-8673-026F451BC5DC.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 641
  • FE310FD1-7A15-40F3-A8DE-E8418A120C54.jpeg
    FE310FD1-7A15-40F3-A8DE-E8418A120C54.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 654
  • 88DAE93C-E176-471D-95D7-4047C3184A4E.jpeg
    88DAE93C-E176-471D-95D7-4047C3184A4E.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 580
  • 1E6D0D5D-80F9-44EB-8030-9F862D566033.jpeg
    1E6D0D5D-80F9-44EB-8030-9F862D566033.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 645
I liked my zero comp alot but had to try a tangent so thats what comming on the new build

have had both...that TT is really nice and I’m sure you’re gonna enjoy the heck out of it. The ZCO for me has been, pound for pound exactly what I’ve been looking for.

have had both...that TT is really nice and I’m sure you’re gonna enjoy the heck out of it. The ZCO for me has been, pound for pound exactly what I’ve been looking for.
I really liked my zco and I liked the impact 3 retical alot the only thing I didn't much care for was the flying vag up top but I could see the use for it. It was just distracting in prs shooting. Im a gear guy thought and wanted to try the tt. I went all out with my rifle build. My only concern is now that I had zco the tt will not live up to the over $1000 more that it cost over zco

I really liked my zco and I liked the impact 3 retical alot the only thing I didn't much care for was the flying vag up top but I could see the use for it. It was just distracting in prs shooting. Im a gear guy thought and wanted to try the tt. I went all out with my rifle build. My only concern is now that I had zco the tt will not live up to the over $1000 more that it cost over zco

yeah I’ve been thru scopes from Athlon to Zeiss and to be quite honest he ZCO has been my favorite with TT being second on the list. The MPCT3 reticle has been very useful for me. I really haven’t used the funnel yet but I can def appreciate some reluctance from others bc of that ranging reticle but then again I also have used much busier reticles. I feel like the MPCT3 has been everything I need and not so cluttered that I lose myself in it during a stage. I’ve ran this during a couple of PRS style club matches, 22LR matches and belly matches and have had a great time with it. Now that I have more time to play around with it more, I’m really looking forward to taking some more quality time to really master its use. In saying that, I am by no means a force to be reckoned with on the competition circuit! Lol!
I do have to say my 11 year old son really appreciates the reticle and how it’s set up and has been so far very successful with learning how to shoot with holdovers as opposed to spinning turrets. I think that speaks to the great tracking of the ZCO and well the kid has young eyes as well!

Pulling the wallet on a MG2 LA for a belly gun, what's the other option than an arca rail for bipod mount. Like wise whose doing the weight systems for and aft.
Last question,,, which bottom metal and why

Thanks

Pulling the wallet on a MG2 LA for a belly gun, what's the other option than an arca rail for bipod mount. Like wise whose doing the weight systems for and aft.
Last question,,, which bottom metal and why

Thanks

They have picatinny rail sections for the stock as well.

Few different people doing weights.

Your choice on bottom metal. Most seem to use the Hawkins. I’m using it without issue in short action

I got my impact barreled action, and TT in still waiting on my foundation.mthe word I hear is they have had over 6k orders this year which tells me people are coming to the light. I’m going to order a black one soon if they will do it. Idkmif anyone saw Tate’s at the AG cup but dang it looked good. As soon as I get it together I will post. As for the TT so far I think it’s better than the zco. There are a couple exceptions, that being I wish the TT had half mil markings and the zco had 36 mill tube and a finer center dot. But the TT has drop dead turrets ( they are strait orgasmic!!!!!) slightly better glass than zco and I think I like the much less busy ret. better. I all around think the TT is better just my opinion but but but, for the money I would go with zco all day. Just glad I have a connect for a deal on TT. I’m super exc about my foundation I have shot my friends they soak recoil like nothing I have ever felt. Haven’t got my first and ready to order another one.

Guys that are running centurion over mg2 how tall are you? I have not felt one. I like the look of the grip angle but fell it may feel to small and put my finger to close to trigger. I have large hands though. Any big guys shooting this one?

Guys that are running centurion over mg2 how tall are you? I have not felt one. I like the look of the grip angle but fell it may feel to small and put my finger to close to trigger. I have large hands though. Any big guys shooting this one?

Its not a height thing at all.

Grip distance to trigger is based on your hand size. If you need stocks like kmw sentinel or an AI to get a proper 90deg trigger pull, you’ll like the centurion.

And most shooters have a jointed trigger pull and have no idea if they need a closer grip or not.

Grip distance to trigger is based on your hand size. If you need stocks like kmw sentinel or an AI to get a proper 90deg trigger pull, you’ll like the centurion.

And most shooters have a jointed trigger pull and have no idea if they need a closer grip or not.
Is the centurion similar ergonomically to the krg bravo? I love how the bravo feels, but never had the chance to hold a foundation to see. The centurion seems closest but I don’t know if it’s a fair comparison

Is the centurion similar ergonomically to the krg bravo? I love how the bravo feels, but never had the chance to hold a foundation to see. The centurion seems closest but I don’t know if it’s a fair comparison

I’ll see if I can run into a bravo at at match and lay it on the centurion for comparison.

Just going by memory, they are close and the bravo is a little longer distance.

Reactions: BoulderE89

Usually a persons height reflects hand size thats y I asked that

It’s able to be tuned via weights. So however you want.

Mine without weights and a 26” mtu balances a couple inches in front of the magwell.

I'm currently running the Matrix and will be getting a Centurion soon. I keep hearing how Foundation stocks feel different than any other stocks when it comes to recoil absorption. do you feel the difference between your Matrix and Centurion? how do you hold the gun ready for stage starts? I normally point my Matrix up with my thumb through the thumb hole.

I'm currently running the Matrix and will be getting a Centurion soon. I keep hearing how Foundation stocks feel different than any other stocks when it comes to recoil absorption. do you feel the difference between your Matrix and Centurion? how do you hold the gun ready for stage starts? I normally point my Matrix up with my thumb through the thumb hole.

I’m interested in your thoughts. I’m going through this exact dilemma. Foundation or Matrix.

I don’t really notice anything crazy different on the recoil impulse like everyone claims. I’ve run almost every stock and chassis on market though. So I don’t really pay much attention to that. I see a much bigger difference in recoil impulse based on cartridge than I do based on stock/chassis.

Stage dependent on how I hold rifle before clock starts. I don’t hold myself to a standard position as there are too many variables and rules to a stage.

I spent some time with the Centurion at the range yesterday and quite pleased with it. One feature I didnt know about is the cheek riser can be adjusted side to side. This useful for my wide face profile. I also did not notice any difference in recoil.

Th3un4givin, its a toss up man. They’re like my kids. Love them both but have no favorite. They have similar profile butt area except the Matrix has a thumb hole for extra mobility. Grips are similar. Centurion has wider forend profile therefore more stable on the bag. Gray Ops mini plate is a great equalizer though. Weight distribution is very similar with no added weights. With the built-in side to side adjustable cheek riser, the centurion fits me better. This is an option on the Matrix. Both are top notch and you cant go wrong with either one.

I spent some time with the Centurion at the range yesterday and quite pleased with it. One feature I didnt know about is the cheek riser can be adjusted side to side. This useful for my wide face profile. I also did not notice any difference in recoil.

Th3un4givin, its a toss up man. They’re like my kids. Love them both but have no favorite. They have similar profile butt area except the Matrix has a thumb hole for extra mobility. Grips are similar. Centurion has wider forend profile therefore more stable on the bag. Gray Ops mini plate is a great equalizer though. Weight distribution is very similar with no added weights. With the built-in side to side adjustable cheek riser, the centurion fits me better. This is an option on the Matrix. Both are top notch and you cant go wrong with either one.

Awesome thanks for the info! You’ve made the dilemma harder haha.

Did you notice any difference in recoil impulse? What caliber do you run?

Awesome thanks for the info! You’ve made the dilemma harder haha.

Did you notice any difference in recoil impulse? What caliber do you run?

I did not notice any difference in recoil impulse. I run a 6 dasher.

I love the coloring of my MG2 Dark Distressed...

Anyone have pics of the off color stocks? Black, blue, green?...

I would like to see a dark distressed with a mix of grays, or off white, in the stock.

How about a Titanium blue/black distressed?

Or a dark gray/black distressed...Mommy