• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's start a trend shall we?

DuneBoer

Apocalypse Now!
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    State of Jefferson
    Hmmm?
    FD1t20yUcAIaIeN

Freaks me out folks have adopted a euphemism to display loathing for the current President. If we mean "*Fuck* Joe Biden" why the euphemism or watered down bullshit? Just say Fuck Joe Biden...the whole thing is so classy, America.

Just say what you mean and stop with the sugar coated code word. If ya hate his guts just say it. Don't put Let's Go Brandon on a tee shirt, a hat, or on a dollar bill....just say Fuck Joe Biden. Say what ya mean, mean what ya say.

VooDoo

Freaks me out folks have adopted a euphemism to display loathing for the current President. If we mean "*Fuck* Joe Biden" why the euphemism or watered down bullshit? Just say Fuck Joe Biden...the whole thing is so classy, America.

Just say what you mean and stop with the sugar coated code word. If ya hate his guts just say it. Don't put Let's Go Brandon on a tee shirt, a hat, or on a dollar bill....just say Fuck Joe Biden. Say what ya mean, mean what ya say.

VooDoo

It’s because we’re polite as fuck.

VooDoo
    Maybe there are some people left with a little bit of integrity and morals, that they don't go running around screaming Fuck Joe Biden in public around kids and women !
    Unlike the left who doesn't have a ounce of respect for anyone or anything !

Last edited:

VooDoo
    Because "Lets go Brandon" is pointing out the Left's bald faced, shameless practice of distorting the truth.

If they try and change what a stadium of people were clearly chanting to Lets Go Brandon, we'll play along, it still means Fuck Joe Biden.

Last edited:
    I feel bad for anyone named Brandon or Karen.

Anyways, if bills are gonna be defaced, then I hope it's $2 bills because I fucking hate those things! I got a poker friend who always gives me those things.

I vote for throwing a politician in an active volcano as a wonderful trend to start bloated , corrupt politicians who needs them ruining everything they touch . call it for there own protection , or appeasement of a deity any of them work , out of sight out of mind even works .

I feel bad for anyone named Brandon or Karen.

Anyways, if bills are gonna be defaced, then I hope it's $2 bills because I fucking hate those things! I got a poker friend who always gives me those things.
    I just finished a job for Karen. Her name really was Karen and the bi-polar, white trash bitch lived up to her name. I wish I had a video of her screaming at my crew, I could have put it on you tube.

I vote for throwing a politician in an active volcano as a wonderful trend to start bloated , corrupt politicians who needs them ruining everything they touch . call it for there own protection , or appeasement of a deity any of them work , out of sight out of mind even works .

Back in the day they use to sacrifice virgins to the Gods, maybe the Devil is pissed that we have sacrificed any corrupt politicians.