• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold 12-40 soft cover

hangunnr

Team Shutupnshoot
Minuteman
May 7, 2002
Flatlandia
Looking for suggestions for a replacement soft cover for my spotter. Leupold of course offers replacements and I see Triad has one too, are there any others that are worth a look?

I’ll enter the echo chamber, go with the Triad.
Mine has served me well and I have zero regrets.

LBT if you can find it. I sold my Leupold spotter but kept the cover. It's second to none. When I come across a Leopold spotter with p4f reticle I'll jump on it.

If you are considering adding a SLICK to it, make sure the cover you choose will accommodate it.

./

^Good call out. @OP, fwiw, the triad cover will cover the Mk4 and fit over the Kinetic Dev Group's HUB below:

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
If you are considering adding a SLICK to it, make sure the cover you choose will accommodate it.

Seeing as I don’t even know what a SLICK is I don’t think I’ll be adding one.....

I’m pretty much low speed/high drag these days so a simple cover is all I need.😉

Reactions: Terry Cross