• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

leupold 3-18 mk6 CS repair or replacement?

shlouf

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2018
Anyone know if leupold is still warrantying the 3-18 mk6? I have a 119214 that I'm thinking of posting for sale or trade. This is not a thread for that, I will pay for the upgrade before I do.

The only thing is that it has a little bit of the notorious FFP reticle shift. I have never had any issue with it holding zero on 2 different rifles, but I can't, in good faith, sell/trade it to someone before sending it in to leupold to get checked out.

If there is an issue, I don't want them to say, "sorry we cant repair it, but we can replace it with a mk5", like I've read about with discontinued mk8s.

I sent an email a few day ago, but no response yet.

ETA: talked to them on the phone. They said wasn't worth sending in if no issues with image, tracking, or holding zero.

Last edited:
They still have the MK 6 line going can't see why not. And if they could not fix replace with a new one.

I thought they were discontinued/ pulled from civ market?