• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Leupold 8.5-25x50 M1 Mark IV Used Price?

Balzac72

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2009
I purchased a new one a couple years ago for $700 and have since regretted it, even though it was replaced with a Nightforce. I have the opportunity to purchase from a "divorce sale" another one. It's used, in excellent condition and came off a Barret 82a1 with about 50 rnds down the bore. What do you guys think a good price is?

Re: Leupold 8.5-25x50 M1 Mark IV Used Price?

I'd say 1050 or lower would be a reasonable price now

Good, I just got it for $600. It's the new scope on my Rem 40xc/PSS (Rem 40xc in a PSS stock with HSP metal)

if it is in good shape you got a steal.

Pristine condition, except for minor ring marks, which don't bother me at all. The POI shifts predictably and it seems as though everything is as it should be. And if it isn't, I'll just pack it up and ship it back to Leupold for repairs.