• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Leupold ARD and MI 30 Cal Brake

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
Cleaning out the gun safe (slowly but surely) and these items are no longer needed. All pricing includes USPS shipping w/tracking ConUS, only. I accept payment via PPf&f or USPS MO. First to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM asking for payment logistics gets the item.

If you have any questions about the items or need additional information please send a PM and I'll do my best to reply ASAP.

1. SPF- ACCU- Shot BTO8 QK Monopod- SPF. Gently used and in Excellent Condition. This monopod is made to be used with Accuracy International Gen2 style stocks.
Price: $130

2. LEUPOLD Alumina ARD. The ARD is New/Unused in the factory packaging. These were made to be used with pre-2004 Leupold 40mm fixed objective scopes that are non-threaded.
Price: $32

3. Midwest Industries .30 Cal Muzzle Brake (#MI-30MB1). The Muzzle Brake is New/Unused in the factory packaging. it is for .30 Cal rifles that have a 5/8-24 threaded barrel.
Price: $35

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: