• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Custom Shop - Adjustment Knobs

akula88

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2009
I've been looking at the Leupold Custom Shop, and I'm confused at the options for the adjustment knobs.

What are the differences between FIELD CLICK, FINGER CLICK, and CDS DIAL? I would like a positive-click knobs that is fully capped. I don't like tall target turrets, but just want to know if TARGET is similar to M1/M2/M3 but capped?

If you have links to pictures of them, please post.

- J.

Re: Leupold Custom Shop - Adjustment Knobs

P1011177.jpg

Target Turrets

cds.jpg

cds

I thought there was another custom shop doing specific leupold dials (their not premier or leupold custom). Just can't remember the name.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kchu02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought there was another custom shop doing specific leupold dials (their not premier or leupold custom). Just can't remember the name.

Kevin </div></div>

here ya go bro

http://www.kentonindustries.com/pics/picbytype/#

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
cds.jpg

cds
</div></div>

So CDS turret is also exposed? How about the FIELD CLICK and FINGER CLICK? What's the difference?

The CDS turret will only take you to 700 to 750 yards.

Field click turrets are coin operated...slots, no click noise.

Finger Click are low and covered, but I think they suck.

The zero index is a floating ring that can shift, and the knobs are too small for my liking. If you just want to zero it and forget it, they are ok. If you want to do a lot of dialing in the field, you will be disappointed.

I sent my finger click scope in for M1s. If you are doing a lof of dialing, M1s are the best option.

These are Leupold finger click dials with covers removed.
Getting turrets ASAP.
Crappy camera = crappy pics.
Huntercamera053.jpg

Huntercamera054.jpg

Finger clicks suck, I got M1s instead, the CDS looks great for on a hunting rifle though

finger clicks are horrible. I just sent one in to get M1s installed and it ran right $130 shipped back to me..its a great upgrade